✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

My confirmation email is timed at 10.39. Pleased for you fella but how is it first come first served if i registered first.

Oh well, enjoy the gig mate, its sure to be a good one.:cool:

Mine came in at 10:38 I think. That's why I'm so gutted... because I thought it was first come first serve. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise. Grrr :rolleyes:

But still, have a great time whoever won! I'll be sobbing miserably into my gatefold VLVODAAHF CD on wednesday, thats for sure :P

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My confirmation email is timed at 10.39. Pleased for you fella but how is it first come first served if i registered first.

Oh well, enjoy the gig mate, its sure to be a good one.:cool:

They changed the rules at the last minute (or even while registration was open?) The last thing I read before registering was 'first come first served' so when my entries were accepted within the first 15 minutes I gave up. If I'd known I could have carried on with friends' details (they were too lazy to bother, the gits!) and I would have been sure to go...oh well, another farce of a competition.

Again, my disappointment aside, I'm really delighted for all you who have won - have a great time - chants of Coldplaying for all of us listening at home please! :D

I'm sick and not afraid to say it. My confirmation email that day came at 10.38 aswell, I was so sure this time. Oh man, I hate the o2 but the disappointment of losing out on these 2 comps is making me just think sod it and buy a couple of block A tickets on ebay for dec 16th, what are they £400?! I'm visiting my Bro at Uni in Liverpool and seeing them on the 10th anyway, but we still don't know how good the seats are, they're likely to be miles away!

I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!

Just got an email from a friend of mine who is on holiday to notify me he was successful.

Cant believe he kept me stewing for all this time. I cant believe it.

Dude, that is fucking AWESOME!

you deserve to be going!

along with all the other addicts who have been biting fingernails in this thread!

:D

Dude, that is fucking AWESOME!

you deserve to be going!

along with all the other addicts who have been biting fingernails in this thread!

:D

Cheers mate. I dont deserve it anymore than anyone else but its a really nice surprise to have and I really wish there were a few more from the Brixton/BBC threads who were going to either show too.

Russian fan is looking for tickets

Hey everyone, know it sounds silly but I am looking for a ticket to Brixton or BBC gig... yeah yeah, me too :) I am a Russian law student, living here in London for a while. Coldplay are not going to Russia anytime soon, I am leaving the UK in the end of June so this is a unique chance for me to see my favourite band live... To sum up, I would be absolutely happy if anyone could share a spare ticket to any of the June gigs of Coldplay with me :)

my e-mail is [email protected]

Does anyone think the bbc gig might be bigger than they said? Cos there seems to be a similar number here who are going to bbc as Brixton, which seems unlikely if there were 600 bbc tickets to Brixtons 5000ish...

Does anyone think the bbc gig might be bigger than they said? Cos there seems to be a similar number here who are going to bbc as Brixton, which seems unlikely if there were 600 bbc tickets to Brixtons 5000ish...

Nope, I've got tickets and I rang them to see if they had over ticketed for the event and they haven't.

the amount they said is the EXACT amount of people that have won tickets.

:)

MY SWEET LORD TWO TICKETS JUST ARRIVED IN THE POST :shocked2:

Is it possible you put the wrong email address in by any chance (i'm terrible for doing that) did you get confirmation that your entry originally went through?

Well done anyway mate, from reading your posts on here you come across as a genuinely nice guy, you deserve it! :)

OMG! ive been lurking on this site getting more and more depressed at not getting tickets for the beeb or brixton,...... but then today i got 2 tickets for the bbc show!!!!!

you guys have got me terribly excited now and I can't concentrate on my work. I keep staring out of my window for the postman and I'm listening to the new album which is just awesome.

OMG! ive been lurking on this site getting more and more depressed at not getting tickets for the beeb or brixton,...... but then today i got 2 tickets for the bbc show!!!!!

I know it's stupid to get my hopes up, but did they arrive normal post or recorded recorded delivery??

I know it's stupid to get my hopes up, but did they arrive normal post or recorded recorded delivery??

Normal post, I just found an envelope with BBC written on it addressed to me on the doormat and immediately thought, I'M GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY! :D

Good luck mate, hope you win :)

They came by normal post.

Also, i got the conformation email at 10.40 , so i must have entered my email add correctly, so i don't know why i didnt get an email to say i got tickets.

politik, like you, i'm anxiously waiting. When I phoned the BBC yest. they said my application was pending? WTF, that means I don't know, but they told me to phone again this afternoon.

Normal post, I just found an envelope with BBC written on it addressed to me on the doormat and immediately thought, I'M GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY! :D

Good luck mate, hope you win :)

My confirmation came through at 10.38, but never received an email to say i'd got tickets either. Post hasn't arrived yet though so I can still hope (and pray!). Going to brixton anyway so maybe it's a bit greedy of me, but it would be amazing. I'll post again if anything happens...

Thanks guys, well done!