🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're coming since they can stay at Mel's Bed and Breakfast:D

Awwww, you have a good heart Mel. :nice: :hug: :kiss:

I am surprised at how many fellow Coldplayers are in section 8! We all are gonna join the love in there. :cool:

Damn sec. 8 is getting better and better all the Coldplay Love that will be in the air!!!! We are gonna make some noise!!!! What rows are everyone in??? Im in J:cry:

Amy and Jess, I will get the binoculars out to spot you in the pit:laugh3:

Well, I am bringing the hubby, and he works night shift for the police dept, so he usually sleeps til 3pm, but I want to leave around 2:30pm cause it's a 2 hour drive for me, is that too early, or won't they even let you park at that time? I think the Oxfam area would be great, but you pit folks will want to line up as soon as you can. We can get our crap together closer to the date I guess:laugh3: Which is how many day's AMY????:lol:

I'm in section 16 (cue: wah wah)

I'm still bringing glowsticks for as many people in the back. And a sign (maybe?). The back's gonna rock out, this is the last time we'll see Coldplay for a long, long time, so we have to give them a good send off.

I'm gonna go over to the Oxfam booth to get my friend to sign the petition, and I'll turn in my petition sheet that I got to take home after I volunteered in May, lol.

Can't wait!!!

Well, I am bringing the hubby, and he works night shift for the police dept, so he usually sleeps til 3pm, but I want to leave around 2:30pm cause it's a 2 hour drive for me, is that too early, or won't they even let you park at that time? I think the Oxfam area would be great, but you pit folks will want to line up as soon as you can. We can get our crap together closer to the date I guess:laugh3: Which is how many day's AMY????:lol:

17!!!:heart:

I have to change my sig number now:uhoh:

:dance:

I'll try to buy glowsticks for the pit people!!! ( Unless they don't allow them as carry on items on planes)

How many people are going to be in the pit?? let me know!!

that is awesome section 8 is gonna be full of coldplayers!! I've never really met anyone on coldplaying except for like 2 people.

& now I won't be so MIA because I just finished my summer classes! yay!

I'll try to buy glowsticks for the pit people!!! ( Unless they don't allow them as carry on items on planes)

How many people are going to be in the pit?? let me know!!

that is awesome section 8 is gonna be full of coldplayers!! I've never really met anyone on coldplaying except for like 2 people.

& now I won't be so MIA because I just finished my summer classes! yay!

I saw that Chris was throwing out some glowsticks a few day's ago, maybe he's hinting?? :D Whats your name??? I am Tracey:D

thid may seem like a useless question:lol:but should I go for

my daily dose of vitamin B(ERRYMAN)

or

overdose on vitamin B(ERRYMAN)

for my sign??thanks:D

I like both, but I think daily dose of Vitamin B.. ERRYMAN sounds cooler:D:cool:

Just a reminder ... I have an extra ticket for Section 8 row K if anyone wants it and join Coldplaying people. I will sell for below cost ... PM me if you want it. :)

Damn, I thought you had someone that was gonna get that ticket? I hope you can get rid of it. Worse comes to worse, hold it up in the parking lot, and try and get someone to buy it???

Damn, I thought you had someone that was gonna get that ticket? I hope you can get rid of it. Worse comes to worse, hold it up in the parking lot, and try and get someone to buy it???

Yeah, that cute guy backed out last week... left me with the ticket! :(

I would rather give it to someone from here.

I also have 50 glowsticks!!!! :)

HI EVERYONE!!! :D

17 days left!

Ok, so I've been trying to sell my tickets on Sec 7 to buy Pit. Posted my tickets for the second time on StubHub, waiting for someone to buy them online.

Also, my supervisor at my summer internship said she was interested. I told her exactly why I wanted to sell them (because I'm a crazy hard-core fan girl who NEEDS to be on the Pit)

My internship is over now, after 10 months, so I obviously gonna keep in touch with her.

We agreed on meeting the day of the concert. If anyhting, I'll sell her the tix on the spot anf buy Pit ones at the box office. If there are Pit tix left, which still are, as I checked Live Nation today - a lot of them it seems.

Keep fingers and toes crossed for me pleeeasseee! :D