🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Chris does get better, and I hope that he hadn't gotten the swine flu, but it's possible because the outbreak is everywhere and after being exposed to so many weather conditions, thousands of people in the shows, and so much traveling. :sick: Let's hope not, I don't want Chris to die, he's young... :bigcry: And Gwyneth, and Moses, and Apple! :bigcry:

I feel so bad for Dianne, I hope she gets refunded for her flight from Atlanta to Tampa. Airlines are very picky in rescheduling, canceling, and giving refunds if you don't throw them cash. :confused:

You do have a point. But I'm just DYING to see them again. I think I am gonna cry because their tour is ending soon.

Ha, not really but It's sad. I want to see them again!

The only thing better would be to see them in WEMBLEY!!! But that can't happen. :(

We feel the same!!!

I hope Chris does get better, and I hope that he hadn't gotten the swine flu, but it's possible because the outbreak is everywhere and after being exposed to so many weather conditions, thousands of people in the shows, and so much traveling. :sick: Let's hope not, I don't want Chris to die, he's young... :bigcry: And Gwyneth, and Moses,and Apple!

I feel so bad for Dianne, I hope she gets refunded for her flight from Atlanta to Tampa. Airlines are very picky in rescheduling, canceling, and giving refunds if you don't throw them cash. :confused:

:bigcry:you're right!!!We cant forget Gwyneth, and Moses, and Apple!!!!!!

Hey, so I know Chris is sick....and they had to postpone this show....:( But is it true he has swine flu? Or is that just a rumor?

Get well Chris! :chris:

That is so funny. Someone made a joke about Chris having the swine flu and now people hearing it later think is a fact.

Same when I said that Tracey might get backstage passes (because I read somewhere someone got them) and people comming later thought Tracey was actually gettting those back stage passes :laugh3:

That is so funny. Someone make a joke about Chris having the swine flu and now people hearing it later think is a fact.

Same when I said that Tracey might get backstage passes (because I read somewhere some got them) and people comming later thought Tracey was actually gettting those back stage passes :laugh3:

:laugh3:people are so gullible :laugh3: