✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Mar-2010: Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked2:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy:

So, people. Just arrived in the hotel, and I´m gonna leave now to the line, so it´ll be quick.

I arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and the boys arrived @ 6pm. The went straight to the garage, so we didnt even saw them. But I saw Phill (I was the only one there that knew who he were :uhoh:) and he waved me. (pic later)

We waited more, and then @ 8pm Chris went out and he signed my Live 2003. A fiend took a pic of him siging it, I´ll post it later.

The other boys went out with him (by the garage, in another car) and we decided to wait till them get back. I saw Franksy and Dan and they were just so cute! :cheesy: they said that eeveryone was out and that since it was really col and late, we should go home. Than I said. but I dont care about the cold! and Franky said "But we care about you!" :wacky:

The an enployee of the hotel said to us that there was another exit on the other block, and we were running from one to another at every big black car that we saw.

Just when we were getting back to the main entrance of their hotel, I saw Phill and his wife and two other people and we all (about 5 people) took pics with him and he was vere lovely. AND BEAUTIFUL!! :bomb: so, so much!! I cant even describe! I explained to him about my flag, and I asked if there were a way to deliver it to the boys and he said. "I can do it" I said that I was going to bo on the pit and he said, oh, that makes it easy. Where exactly? then I said right in front of Guy and he gave this exact smile -->:sneaky: like he was thinking, "obvously" and then he said "I´ll find you. HE´LL FIND ME!! AND GIVE MY FLAG TO THE BAND! :bomb::bomb::freak::freak::dead:

Then we left, because he said that the band wasnt arrinving sooner, but we missed the bus and decided to get back, and just when we got there, Chris arrived. :dead: it was just a few people, so he took pics with all of us :freak: but he was really, really tired...:\

Thta it for now, I´ll tweet any news during the gig.

:kiss:

luckyyy :bomb: I'm so happy for all of you who have met the guys. :dance:

have fun tonight! :kiss:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So, people. Just arrived in the hotel, and I´m gonna leave now to the line, so it´ll be quick.

I arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and the boys arrived @ 6pm. The went straight to the garage, so we didnt even saw them. But I saw Phill (I was the only one there that knew who he were :uhoh:) and he waved me. (pic later)

We waited more, and then @ 8pm Chris went out and he signed my Live 2003. A fiend took a pic of him siging it, I´ll post it later.

The other boys went out with him (by the garage, in another car) and we decided to wait till them get back. I saw Franksy and Dan and they were just so cute! :cheesy: they said that eeveryone was out and that since it was really col and late, we should go home. Than I said. but I dont care about the cold! and Franky said "But we care about you!" :wacky:

The an enployee of the hotel said to us that there was another exit on the other block, and we were running from one to another at every big black car that we saw.

Just when we were getting back to the main entrance of their hotel, I saw Phill and his wife and two other people and we all (about 5 people) took pics with him and he was vere lovely. AND BEAUTIFUL!! :bomb: so, so much!! I cant even describe! I explained to him about my flag, and I asked if there were a way to deliver it to the boys and he said. "I can do it" I said that I was going to bo on the pit and he said, oh, that makes it easy. Where exactly? then I said right in front of Guy and he gave this exact smile -->:sneaky: like he was thinking, "obvously" and then he said "I´ll find you. HE´LL FIND ME!! AND GIVE MY FLAG TO THE BAND! :bomb::bomb::freak::freak::dead:

Then we left, because he said that the band wasnt arrinving sooner, but we missed the bus and decided to get back, and just when we got there, Chris arrived. :dead: it was just a few people, so he took pics with all of us :freak: but he was really, really tired...:\

ahhHHH Sarah! i can't wait to see your pics :dance:

haha, PHIL :sneaky:! he is soooo awesome for doing that for ya!

Ahhhh, that's so friggin amazing! :bomb: :dead:

lol @ Phil's :sneaky: look when you told him about standing on G's side :lol: But seriously, he's so damn nice!!! :blush: Best of luck tonight, hope he finds you at the pit!!! :bomb: :dance:

This was lurking in one of the member threads, don't think has been been posted yet :)

Sem o vocalista Chris Martin, Coldplay visita Ronaldo no Parque São Jorge

Grupo inglês de rock, que se apresenta em São Paulo, nesta terça-feira, esteve no Parque São Jorge para conhecer o Fenômeno

Ter Ronaldo jogando no Brasil se transformou em atrativo para as estrelas internacionais que passam pelo país. Nesta terça-feira, o grupo inglês Coldplay esteve no Parque São Jorge para conhecer o Fenômeno e o clube.

0,,37028566-EX,00.jpg

Jogadores do Corinthians posam com os músicos da banda Coldplay na Fazendinh.

Com o uniforme do Timão e seus nomes nas costas, Jon Buckland (guitarra), Guy Berryman (baixo) e Will Champion (bateria) foram até o gramado da Fazendinha, conversaram com o camisa 9, o volante Edu e o zagueiro Paulo André e posaram para os fotógrafos e cinegrafistas. O vocalista e líder do grupo, Chris Martin, não compareceu, Eles se apresentaram no domingo, no Rio de Janeiro, e tocam nesta terça-feira, no Morumbi, em São Paulo.

O Coldplay foi formado em 1998, em Londres, e gravou quatro discos até o momento, com cerca de 50 milhões de cópias vendidas mundialmente. Os principais sucessos da banda são "Yellow", "Trouble", "Clocks", "In my place". , "Speed of sound" e "Viva la vida", o mais recente deles.

Presente no Parque São Jorge para outro evento, o presidente Andrés Sanches não se mostrou muito animado com a presença da banda e admitiu que não conhece absolutamente nada sobre o trabalho dela.

- Eu gosto é de samba - resumiu.

O técnico Mano Menezes também reconheceu ter pouco contato com a música do Coldplay, mas aprovou o encontro com os jogadores e até fez uma comparação do trabalho dos ingleses com o futebol.

- Estamos buscando encontrar notas. Até pedi umas partituras da banda para melhorar (risos). Não sou chegado em bandas. Vejo com bons jogos, não atrapalha o trabalho e alarga as relações. Isso é bom para o clube. O futebol é um pouquinho mais duro do que a música. O que está escrito na partitura vai sair amanhã. No futebol, você escreve e não sai - disse.

Ronaldo já recebeu visitas ilustres desde que chegou ao Corinthians. No ano passado, foram ver o craque o ator Hugh Jackman, o cartunista Maurício de Souza e o piloto Rubens Barrichello. O jogador também se encontrou com o presidente de Israel, Shimon Perez, em visita dele a São Paulo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation:

Without the vocalista Chris Martin, Coldplay visits Ronaldo in the Park Is Jorge

English group of rock, that if presents in São Paulo, in this tuesday, was in the Park Is Jorge to know the Phenomenon

To have Ronaldo playing in Brazil if transformed into attractive for the international stars that pass for the country. In this tuesday, the English group Coldplay was in the Park Is Jorge to know the Phenomenon and the club.

With the uniform of the Rudder and its names in the coasts, Jon Buckland (guitar), Guy Berryman (low) and Will Champion (battery) had been until the lawn of the Fazendinha, had talked with shirt 9, the Edu projection and the zagueiro Pablo Andres and posaram for the photographers and cinegrafistas. The vocalista and leader of the group, Chris Martin, did not appear, They had been presented in the sunday, Rio De Janeiro, and touch in this tuesday, the Morumbi, São Paulo.

The Coldplay was formed in 1998, in London, and recorded four records until the moment, with about 50 million vendidas copies world-wide. The main successes of the band are “Yellow”, “Trouble”, “Clocks”, “In my place”. , “Alive Speed of sound” and “there the life”, most recent of them.

Gift in the Park Is Jorge for another event, president Andrés Sanches did not reveal very livened up with the presence of the band and admitted that she absolutely does not know nothing on the work of it.

- I taste am of samba - he summarized.

The technician I also flow Menezes recognized to have little contact with the music of the Coldplay, but he approved the meeting with the players and until he made a comparison of the work of the English with the soccer.

- We are searching to find notes. Until I asked for partitions of the band to improve (laughs). I am not fond in bands. I see with good games, it does not confuse the work and it widens the relations. This is good for the club. The soccer is a bit harder of what music. What it is written in the partition goes to leave tomorrow. In the soccer, you it writes and it does not leave - it said.

Ronaldo already received visits illustrious since that it arrived at the Corinthians. In the passed year, had been to see craque the actor Hugh Jackman, the cartunista Maurício de Souza and pilot Rubens Barrichello. The player also met with the president of Israel, Shimon Perez, in visit of it the São Paulo.

0,,37028905-FMM,00.jpg

0,,37028646-FMM,00.jpg

ronaldo_coldplay_corinthians_werther_santana_ae_02032010_292.jpg

3753265.jpg

membros-da-banda-inglesa-coldplay-foram-ao-treino-do-corinthians-e-bateram-bola-com-ronaldo-1267543689275_300x300.jpg

3753301.jpg

http://siga.st/3ekc