✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2-Mar-2010: Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a cp brasilian fan happy...

Ok I guess this is not the place and I know you'll be All excited and everything with the show, I know I would :dance:, But I have to try...if you never try you'll never know...:p but Could some of you guys get some extra butterflies for me and send me...:uhoh: I'm not going to the show and in the confetti thread nobody answered me...:disappointed: and if any of you could I'll send my address...:D so if any of you could I would be very happy...and it would at least make me less sad for not being there ::kiss: thanks anyway!

Ok, fãs brasileiros ou não, por favor se puderem peguem algumas borboletas extras para mim...se puderem mando meu endereço...me faria super feliz pois não estarei nos shows e ninguém aqui nunca me mandou...já pedi na thread que eles falam que pode pedir...:( desde já agradeço e desejo um bom show!:kiss:

Ok I guess this is not the place and I know you'll be All excited and everything with the show, I know I would :dance:, But I have to try...if you never try you'll never know...:p but Could some of you guys get some extra butterflies for me and send me...:uhoh: I'm not going to the show and in the confetti thread nobody answered me...:disappointed: and if any of you could I'll send my address...:D so if any of you could I would be very happy...and it would at least make me less sad for not being there ::kiss: thanks anyway!

Ok, fãs brasileiros ou não, por favor se puderem peguem algumas borboletas extras para mim...se puderem mando meu endereço...me faria super feliz pois não estarei nos shows e ninguém aqui nunca me mandou...já pedi na thread que eles falam que pode pedir...:( desde já agradeço e desejo um bom show!:kiss:

Of course I could get you some! :kiss:

I received some from the nice people of this board, so I know that it means a lot. PM me you adress.:D;)

:shocked2:

SarahSchimidt[/url][/b] Autograph and pic with CHRIS! dead:

:dance:

SarahSchimidt

I took a pic with phil, and he¿ll meet me @ the gig to take my brazilian flag and give it to the guys. YAAAAY

19 minutes ago via sms2blog

:dead:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy:

So, people. Just arrived in the hotel, and I´m gonna leave now to the line, so it´ll be quick.

I arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and the boys arrived @ 6pm. The went straight to the garage, so we didnt even saw them. But I saw Phill (I was the only one there that knew who he were :uhoh:) and he waved me. (pic later)

We waited more, and then @ 8pm Chris went out and he signed my Live 2003. A fiend took a pic of him siging it, I´ll post it later.

The other boys went out with him (by the garage, in another car) and we decided to wait till them get back. I saw Franksy and Dan and they were just so cute! :cheesy: they said that eeveryone was out and that since it was really col and late, we should go home. Than I said. but I dont care about the cold! and Franky said "But we care about you!" :wacky:

The an enployee of the hotel said to us that there was another exit on the other block, and we were running from one to another at every big black car that we saw.

Just when we were getting back to the main entrance of their hotel, I saw Phill and his wife and two other people and we all (about 5 people) took pics with him and he was vere lovely. AND BEAUTIFUL!! :bomb: so, so much!! I cant even describe! I explained to him about my flag, and I asked if there were a way to deliver it to the boys and he said. "I can do it" I said that I was going to bo on the pit and he said, oh, that makes it easy. Where exactly? then I said right in front of Guy and he gave this exact smile -->:sneaky: like he was thinking, "obvously" and then he said "I´ll find you. HE´LL FIND ME!! AND GIVE MY FLAG TO THE BAND! :bomb::bomb::freak::freak::dead:

Then we left, because he said that the band wasnt arrinving sooner, but we missed the bus and decided to get back, and just when we got there, Chris arrived. :dead: it was just a few people, so he took pics with all of us :freak: but he was really, really tired...:\

Thta it for now, I´ll tweet any news during the gig.

:kiss:

Guest LiquidSky
:shocked2:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy:

So, people. Just arrived in the hotel, and I´m gonna leave now to the line, so it´ll be quick.

I arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and the boys arrived @ 6pm. The went straight to the garage, so we didnt even saw them. But I saw Phill (I was the only one there that knew who he were :uhoh:) and he waved me. (pic later)

We waited more, and then @ 8pm Chris went out and he signed my Live 2003. A fiend took a pic of him siging it, I´ll post it later.

The other boys went out with him (by the garage, in another car) and we decided to wait till them get back. I saw Franksy and Dan and they were just so cute! :cheesy: they said that eeveryone was out and that since it was really col and late, we should go home. Than I said. but I dont care about the cold! and Franky said "But we care about you!" :wacky:

The an enployee of the hotel said to us that there was another exit on the other block, and we were running from one to another at every big black car that we saw.

Just when we were getting back to the main entrance of their hotel, I saw Phill and his wife and two other people and we all (about 5 people) took pics with him and he was vere lovely. AND BEAUTIFUL!! :bomb: so, so much!! I cant even describe! I explained to him about my flag, and I asked if there were a way to deliver it to the boys and he said. "I can do it" I said that I was going to bo on the pit and he said, oh, that makes it easy. Where exactly? then I said right in front of Guy and he gave this exact smile -->:sneaky: like he was thinking, "obvously" and then he said "I´ll find you. HE´LL FIND ME!! AND GIVE MY FLAG TO THE BAND! :bomb::bomb::freak::freak::dead:

Then we left, because he said that the band wasnt arrinving sooner, but we missed the bus and decided to get back, and just when we got there, Chris arrived. :dead: it was just a few people, so he took pics with all of us :freak: but he was really, really tired...:\

Thta it for now, I´ll tweet any news during the gig.

:kiss:

But he looks so happy in your picture! OMG! :surprised: You were meant to miss the bussssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! :nice: Awww! Let us know if Phil finds you in the pit! :blush: I'm a bit too excited for the gig now...:laugh3: