✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

France lost to China. :laugh3:

don't know why I didn't see this before I posted. They televised the game here, and I was chuckling because it was nil-nil after one half. Its not unlikely that they won't get passed the group stage this time. So much talent, such little chemistry.

At least it ends the endless discussion that's going on here in the Netherlands about who should play in attack. We have Van Persie, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and Kuijt, but only 4 of them can play. That said, I hope Robben can catch on before the 14th of June.

thanks! I'll add it to the news later. Just watching US of A against the Socceroos, go Edson Buddle!

I was looking for it this morning before work, but I don't think it was televised here (the other friendly's were). Espn says the the u.s. played a 4-3-3, which I much prefer.

If Messi plays well, and ends this dry streak he seems to have when playing for the Argentine National team, I feel like they've got an excellent shot at winning it. Brazil's change to more of a defensive team makes no sense to me, considering their long history of offensive power. Rooney will definitely be the game changer for the English. Spain, Italy, and the Netherlands all have a good shot. I think Portugal is a bit overrated going into this.

My top 5 teams...

Argentina

England

Netherlands

Spain

Brazil