✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

France will be just reeling why Blanc isn't taking over NOW! Domenech surprised 4 years ago but that was more down to player unity than his decision making. If Argentina are to win it, it will all be down to player unity and not because of Maradona who quite frankly lacks the tactical nous to succeed at that level. I think Dunga has the right philosophy for Brazil but it'll be intriguing to see how he copes in the World Cup and to see if he's comparable to former player/first job managers like Van Basten and Klinsmann 4 years ago. Something tells me though that it might come down to a final of the old eagle eyed pros and conquerers of European club football in the forms Vicente Del Bosque of Spain and Fabio Capello of England.

Debut? They've won the darn thing, twice.

By saying debut I meant their first match of THIS world cup :dozey: is it sooo hard to understand what I say? sorry if my english is not as great as yours, I'm not a fucking genius... ;)

you've been to the world cup before...just say 5 days to the world cup.

I love your logic Chris, it's so fucking sexy.

Hahah your english is fine man....Reilly is a bit of a cock...

Please replace the ellipsis with the word sucker at the end.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I'm taking the moral high ground as a Scot and wanting England to pump the USA!

Guest howyousawtheworld
The way the USA's been playing I have a feeing you'll get what you want. :D

Besides, the US never does good. That's why I'm rooting for England as I always do. :D

Ahhh come on now! They've done alright under Bob Bradley and did well against Australia, albeit Australia were very sub standard and I seriosuly doubt Australia's chances of getting out of the group stages. England should beat the USA on paper but as ever anythings possible.

p.s - England and USA should watch Slovenia in the group. They can play very attractive football and did beat Russia in the play offs. A tough side and could be in for a shout in the group but the occasion may just overwhelm them.

The way the USA's been playing I have a feeing you'll get what you want. :D

Besides, the US never does good. That's why I'm rooting for England as I always do. :D

Are you joking? The US is playing better and better every game. I have a feeling you don't even watch soccer.

I'm not saying the u.s. is gonna beat england, I'm saying its pathetic to ditch your home country's team on those grounds.

Agreed.

Tim Howard talks of Wayne Rooney and the US

They always beats Mexico when they play the classic rivalry games :disappointed:

US does have a good team, probably not the best but they do quite well, or, at least they did back in '06. I'm sure in a 4 year period they've gotten better.

Still rooting for Mexico :dance: