🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

I have to say I really like the sound of all the other new songs off LP5.

Other things to note: Love that there was so much Parachutes stuff in the setlist. Alongside the newer stuff you can really see Coldplay evolution in action.

Disappointed that they only played Fix You off X&Y. I love X&Y so it being practically shelved is lame.

This hasn't changed my mind about ETIAW though. Still not liking it, liable to never like it as much as any other Coldplay song on my iPod. I'd actually be liable to skip it tbh.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone else's mouth hit the floor when they played life is for living? couldn't believe it! really liked Charlie Brown out of the new songs and the new version of GPASUYF was awesome! Really can't wait for Oxegen next month! Coldplay were amazing (as usual)

The entire performance was amazing! I only wish they had performed Princess of China and Cartoon Heart. The boys are definitely in great form. I can't wait to seem them in August at Lolopalooza!

Charlie Brown = Cartoon Heart

I believe so, because it's the same song labelled as Cartoon Heart earlier and the lyrics had "cartoon heart" in them.

I asked them with my other italian friends to play it again ad bring it back to' the setlist. Then i spoke to' phil asking him to' male them play it again. So glad they listened to me and my friends. Thanks guys! Andrea is jumping :)

And yep, I've seen a lot of gigs and i spoke to all the guys in exeter liverpool and newcastle for the 3 limited gigs. And they always recognize francesco and me at the gigs. Francesco is one of their oldest Italian fan for who doesn't know him.

That's really cool! I'm happy for you!

I can not find any word to explain this concert..

Chris are really funny tonight and he really really enjoys when singing new songs especially ETIAAW.

This LP5 era looks pretty good!!

I love Major Minor song. Now I'm waiting for its record.

god! we really missed you guy.

hopefully all other concert should be live stream!

Hurts Like Heaven (The Walking Man)

Yellow

In My Place (Butterflies)

Major Minus

Lost! (Balls - Colorfull)

Singing in the Rain - A LOT OF ALPLAUSES

Cemeteries of London (!!! LOVE IT - PERFECT!!! OMG)

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (NEW ARRANGEMENT-JUST PERFECT)

Violet Hill (RAIN STARTED!!!)

The Scientist (Rain Continues - Just Wonderful)

Us Agaisnt the World (Will s2s2s2s2s2)

Politik (OMG!)

Viva la Vida (New Begining RAIN RAIN RAIN)

Charlie Brown (NEW SONG WONDERFUL)

Life is for living (OMG!2)

(Aplauses, Aplauses, Aplauses, Aplauses, Asking for "Coldplay! clap clap clap, Coldplay! clap clap clap...)

Encore:

Clocks (Just as fantastic as it can be)

Fix You (Everybody Singing)

Encore 2:

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (Chills! Just Like Viva - STARS ON LASERS! STARS STARS STARS!!!)

Guys, I can't find word to tell what I'm feeling. I just think they've got the MORE-THAN-PERFECTION.

Coldplay = More than perfect

That was one of the best concerts I've watched. Fucking amazing.

I love how they changed up some of the songs, you never knew what to expect.

GPASUYF was brilliant.

The little melody of Viva la Vida before the actual song was an awesome intro the song and to signal what was coming next.

The new songs are fucking good.

What really stands out in this concert is Chris' voice! God lord! I thought during the Viva tour his voice was always pitchy but his voice now is fucking incredible. Especially on Fix You when he held those high falsetto notes. He seems more confident about his voice now. He was playing around with his voice all concert, mixing things up.

I'm sorry I keep going on but, holy nipple, this concert was fucking perfection.

I have to see this band live more often. Seeing them just twice a tour is unacceptable.

YOUTUBE PLEASE.

Hurts Like Heaven (The Walking Man)

Yellow

In My Place (Butterflies)

Major Minus

Lost! (Balls - Colorfull)

Singing in the Rain - A LOT OF ALPLAUSES

Cemeteries of London (!!! LOVE IT - PERFECT!!! OMG)

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (NEW ARRANGEMENT-JUST PERFECT)

Violet Hill (RAIN STARTED!!!)

The Scientist (Rain Continues - Just Wonderful)

Us Agaisnt the World (Will s2s2s2s2s2)

Politik (OMG!)

Viva la Vida (New Begining RAIN RAIN RAIN)

Charlie Brown (NEW SONG WONDERFUL)

Life is for living (OMG!2)

(Aplauses, Aplauses, Aplauses, Aplauses, Asking for "Coldplay! clap clap clap, Coldplay! clap clap clap...)

Encore:

Clocks (Just as fantastic as it can be)

Fix You (Everybody Singing)

Encore 2:

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (Chills! Just Like Viva - STARS ON LASERS! STARS STARS STARS!!!)

Guys, I can't find word to tell what I'm feeling. I just think they've got the MORE-THAN-PERFECTION.

Coldplay = More than perfect

did anyone else's mouth hit the floor when they played life is for living?

I stopped breathing and cried.

Too beautiful.

I had never heard Life is for a living like that.

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING concert

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING

:heart:

Loved Major Minus (album name perhaps?), it has so much energy and great guitar. Charlie Brown (odd name aside) was great, has a good Clocks feels to it. Us Against the World, great bridge back to parachutes era, and great duet. HLH still needs to grow on me, maybe when I understand the lyrics, but the lights and graphics and beat are great.

I think ETIAW is similar to Violet Hill in that both are first released but not quite mega hits, as VLV became, I'm sure another will pop up form LP5 to be the hit of the new era.

My surround sound loved this concert, it was so great to hear the booming Coldplay sound again.

Any Life is For Living making a surprise return, wow... only thing better than that would have been Amsterdam.

LOL that is 100% true, i noticed that when i went to this gig in Koln in 2008 :| me and my friend ( we are portuguese) we were the only ones doing the party :| everyone around us was looking at us :dozey: :laugh4: but we did not care at all :D

right - next time we are going together to a concert and dance to Every teardrop..

problems to stream the Korn concert muhahahahaha.....I hate this music and especially all fans of them, they are so arrogant and think this would be high quality music when it's just noise and aggressive shoutouts.....embarassing for humankind.....and it just shows the mood of this people.....calm down please and bring some postivity into this world. LOL - today is my statements day