✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

Hi Debs,

I must say the new songs are super. The setlist was a complete surpise, and by the looks of it they had a monster show last night! Don't have a favorite yet though, must be the horrible sound quality in some vids.

Can't wait for the album!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, hi, debs, could you tell us about the rest of new songs of the setlist?

I'm sure that it won't be long before a setlist pops up but I'd rather not be the one to give song titles away. Hope that's ok.

Having just seen someone call me a fucking moron in another thread I think I may just give this whole thing a wide berth if I'm honest.

Sorry.

x

I'm sure that it won't be long before a setlist pops up but I'd rather not be the one to give song titles away. Hope that's ok.

Having just seen someone call me a fucking moron in another thread I think I may just give this whole thing a wide berth if I'm honest.

Sorry.

x

Can you tell Coldplay when you might see them: Thanks for the new songs.

Is that Possible? ^^

Sorry.

x

There are plenty of fucking morons around with stupid opinions. You're definitely not one of them. Thanks for all the awesome insights Debs, and for going above and beyond to keep us all in the loop :)

Sorry.

x

I'd like to apologies on behalf of the other 99.9% for the trolls that have appeared recently. There's no other way to describe them.

yes, sure.

x

Dear Debs, we all respect the band and want to share experiences with them and their music.

Thanks to your kind answers even if some coldplayers don't behave.

But I must tell that I don't like ETIAW very much to be honest.

Regards and thanks...

Dave

Dear Debs, we all respect the band and want to share experiences with them and their music.

Thanks to your kind answers even if some coldplayers don't behave.

But I must tell that I don't like ETIAW very much to be honest.

Regards and thanks...

Dave

And I like much some of the new songs played yesterday, really...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWe-kNpz14]YouTube - ‪(New Song) - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏[/ame]

'Up With the Birds' ? Or this is 'Us against the world' as it is writen in youtube description by Sortofbeautiful08 ?

Sorry.

x

Sorry to hear that :\

That's an awful thing to say and there's no excuse for it :\

:confused:

I'd like to apologies on behalf of the other 99.9% for the trolls that have appeared recently. There's no other way to describe them.

Aw that's lovely Ian but you don't need to (and shouldn't have to) apologise for anyone. They're clearly not going to but it's not down to you. Thanks though.

x

ps And people wonder why I shut down our forum ;)

YouTube - ‪Coldplay @ Rock im Park 2011‬‏[/url]

I think this one is 'Cartoon Hearts'...in another video of a worse quality I could clearly hear Chris say Cartoon Hearts

THIS WTF THIS! THIS is what i meant, this 1.31 makes me hope again!

I WANT NEW BUT OLD, what I'm trying to say is this, they have to make something NEW but never forgetting their OLD.

YouTube - ‪(New Song) - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏[/url]

Up With the Birds ?

Now THAT is a surprise!

Especially if you've heard all of the other new up-beat-stylish songs. And yes, it's a surprise i definetely like!

Debs yeah tell Coldplay there are loads of people out there that love Every Teardrop. It's the best Coldplay song yet to dance to for sure. Me and my friends have been dancing to it like crazy. It makes me sad that some people don't like it... cause I'm in love with it!

THIS WTF THIS! THIS is what i meant, this 1.31 makes me hope again!

I WANT NEW BUT OLD, what I'm trying to say is this, they have to make something NEW but never forgetting their OLD.

Thats 1 of my new Favourites, i like the Melody and Rythm.