✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cartoon Hearts is my favourite up to now! :D

Same here and the latest one! Against the wall or whatever its name is sounds really Coldplayish!

Ooh, I'm liking what I hear (new songs). I will only listen to them once before the album comes out - or I'll spoil the album for myself.

The new pictures... handsome Chris :wideeyed: :blush: :sweatdrop: :bomb: (Chris, stop judging me in my avi...)

:sweatdrop: Every sweatdrop is a waterfall. No? No? Anyone...? Okay, I'll just go back to my cave. :escaping2:

:P

Julie, I still like ETIAW! :) I think we are one of the few. :)

And I second everything else you said!

New songs look promising, but I gotta ask.. Aren't there any piano songs? Can get a little tired of an entire album with funky hit songs!

I want some of the songs to be a bit like Amsterdam or What If!

And maybe a song or two with Guy's weird guitar stuff :cool:

+1. exactly. so far not one piano song or even a slow tempo song, or a song withot heavy drums. every song seems to have the same blueprint so far. its a guitar intro followed by a massive drum break with more guitars. hoping theres a bit of contrast on the album!

"After 2008's Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, Coldplay have on several occasions stated they want their next studio album to be "more acoustic" and "more intimate" than its predecessor"

Not looking like it so far...

Julie, I still like ETIAW! :) I think we are one of the few. :)

And I second everything else you said!

I think you missed my awful "joke". :P (I wrote sweatdrop, not teardrop :shame:)

I'm glad you still like ETIAW! :dance: We must be some of the few. :nice:

I hope we'll see each other at a concert on the real tour - we can go crazy together. :D

Loving what I've heard so far, especially Cartoon Hearts and Us Against The World or whatever it's called. However, after watching a few videos I started limiting myself to only parts of them because I want to have some surprises when the album actually comes out.

I really do hope there are some more mellow songs on the album!! I thought they said it was going to be more acoustic? Maybe songs like that don't translate well in a big festival setting?

What a fucking great show they did.

Cant really wait for the new Album.

Its no Walking Man anymore ;D he runs and flys.

And i think when the "haters" listen to the other songs they will change their mind for sure.

That was my choice for first single but it's not called that... I'm pretty sure I can't tell you what its name is though.

Are you talking about the one just after the intro? I love that one! (though I stopped the video after 1min cause I didn't want to spoil too much :P) I really can't wait to hear the rest!