✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

THIS WTF THIS! THIS is what i meant, this 1.31 makes me hope again!

I WANT NEW BUT OLD, what I'm trying to say is this, they have to make something NEW but never forgetting their OLD.

AND THIS WTF THIS!!!!!!!! Jesus, thanks to this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWe-kNpz14]YouTube - ‪(New Song) - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏[/ame]

I love. Maybe now you can understand my previous posts!! This is was i meant!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - ‪(New Song) - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏[/url]

I love. Maybe now you can understand my previous posts!! This is was i meant!

You can hear "its us against the world" at 1:32

it's Up With The Birds....

No, its not. O_o

I even think thats referred to "White Rose Movement"

I think he sings "And if we could float away, fly up to the surface and just start again, and lift up without troubles, just the Roses in the reign/rain" and its "Us against the world"

thats just fits :D

THIS WTF THIS! THIS is what i meant, this 1.31 makes me hope again!

I WANT NEW BUT OLD, what I'm trying to say is this, they have to make something NEW but never forgetting their OLD.

i peed a little when i heard this song. absolutely incredible. haven't even heard a real version of it, and I can tell you it will be a smash

Ok, I have to say, when I first listend to 'Every teardrop is a waterfall' I was a bit disappointed, because I hoped for something more in the way of 'Parachutes' or 'A rush of blood to the head', but the more I listend to this song the more it growed on me. I really like it now, it's different but good.

And now the new songs, I think they sound great, imagine them in good sound quality. Now I'm really looking forward to the new album. :)

i wanna say, that the setlist on the startsite is incorrect!

i think, that the songs "speed of sound" and "lovers in japan" are not part of the setlist!i can't swear, but i can't remember!

also i think, that a new song was the opener and fix you was the first encore song (there a two encore songs: fix you and every teardrop is a waterfall)!

lost and cemetries of london (came definitely after "in my place") were played earlier!

the scientist was played later!

i wanna say, that the setlist on the startsite is incorrect!

i think, that the songs "speed of sound" and "lovers in japan" are not part of the setlist!i can't swear, but i can't remember!

also i think, that a new song was the opener and fix you was the first encore song (there a two encore songs: fix you and every teardrop is a waterfall)!

lost and cemetries of london (came definitely after "in my place") were played earlier!

the scientist was played later!

It would be easier if you just posted what you think is the correct setlist! ;)

I have a question for beautiful and ever knowledgeable Debs.....tonight's gig is going to be streamed live i.e. in one day's time we will be able to get standard good quality versions of the new songs. Isn't this going to slow down the album sales when it eventually comes out? I would imagine album won't have more than 11 songs, so this is more than just getting a preview, it's like getting the 75% of the album.

Hope you can answer ;) thanks!

Ok, I'm seriously struggling to not hear any of the new songs and wait till thursday when I can hear them properly live, not knowing what to expect., reading all the comments it's making it even harder :bomb:

There's only one thing I wanted to ask to those who went, was all the gig on the main stage or did they use a c-stage in the middle of the audience again? I need to understand what time to queue up, that's of vital importance :P

The gig was on the main stage all the way! there s not such a thing like a c-stage but there was a golden circle for the fans (at least in nuremberg)! It was no problem to get to the golden circle two hours before coldplay came on stage but later on they closed the entrance though.

Best song ever! That's the one I described as heavy fast and rolling..

I still have goosebumps!!!!!!!! :wacky:

Now that I see all those videos on hre I have to say that Against The Wall is just the same as Us Against The World.^^ Sorry for the confusion and bringing up a wrong title. Well, I got a bit tired during that song. Maybe a studio version sounds better. The thing that made me wide awake again was that Will joined Chris so they sang together.

What I want to say is that 'Against The Wall' probably doesnt exist as a song title, it is'Us Against The World' of course. ;)