✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just post a guess, it's better than nothing and helps us to piece it together. The other one doesn't seem to be entirely correct, so a different attempt would help.

my offer is to wait for tonights gig!i think, that coldplay will play the same setlist (or nearly the same setlist)!

Don't know if somebody already mentioned but they played "Life Is For Living" as well, which is quite an extraordinary surprise to me. I love this song. I'm glad it has made its comeback live.

There you go:

YouTube - ‪Life Is For Living - Coldplay live at Rock im Park in Nuremberg 2011‬‏

JESUS CHRIST! THAT's what I ask to Phil at the Liverpool Soundcheck with Francesco, Diletta and Viola, my italian friends. HE said he would have ask them to add it and bring it back to the setlist for the festivals.

I'm going crazy now. THANKS PHIL! THANKS GUYS!

Now I'm fine. That was my desire. I can't believe it.

When We asked him to play it again he said that that it brings tears to him everytime he listen to it.

Please guys, play it again at HJF :)

^ The festival I'm going to

OT

@axe: Ahhaha è la prima cosa che ho pensato, sto amando molto Diletta in questo momento :D

/OT

ma se a diletta ero io che cagavo il cazzo continuamente con life is for living...mortacci sua :D ho rotto le palle a tutti con quella canzone. ahha

I'm looking forward to hear it!

YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Intro: Back To The Future Theme - Rock im Park 2011‬‏[/url]

A whole 'Cartoon Hearts' in little better quality. It was played as opening ?

oh my god, I hope this will be the first single! this is absolutely amazing! an instant Coldplay classic!

oh my god, I hope this will be the first single! this is absolutely amazing! an instant Coldplay classic!

Yes, Cartoon Hearts does really sound INCREDIBLE, I love it :)

No Violet Hill/Life in Technicolor and they played life is for living! Then also please play Swallowed in the sea pleaseeee... :laugh3:

ma se a diletta ero io che cagavo il cazzo continuamente con life is for living...mortacci sua :D ho rotto le palle a tutti con quella canzone. ahha

I'm looking forward to hear it!

Amo entrambi allora..e pure Phil che ha mantenuto la promessa :P