✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I partially agree with locust.

I think the song ETIAW is a fairly good but it's not very nearrrrr as good as the other new songs played in the concert. The other ones are on a different level it seems.

I wouldn't be sad at all to have Every Teardrop as a stand alone single rather than it making the album. I'd much prefer it in fact. It's a good track but the other songs are a decent amount above this one as far as I'm concerned. I feel much excitement, relief, and joy in the other new songs that were played at the set!!

Loving Us Against the World and Cartoon Hearts... So glad I feel confident again now about the new album, as after hearing ETIAW yesterday I was really worried that all the new songs would sound like that! As someone else also commented on here, I think everything else new we have heard sounds leagues above ETIAW, which for me is just a bit of a dud.

Guys Here In Brazil Where I Live 90% Are NOT gettinge NOR ETIAW, NOR THE REST, including HLH, PoC, and all the rest. Send a FUCK YOU to Brazilian Trolls Poser-Fans \o\

I would not tell that! I'm brazilian, and I know many people who liked a lot the new one. Including me =)

I feel so bad for saying anything negative about the new song...I love Coldplay and just as it was the first time I saw them live years ago, they are magical LIVE, and I am so glad they have new songs, and that they are touring once again.

They sound and look great!!! <3

@rafael

that's why i corrected you, i don't want any coldplay fan hanging around disappointed, turning off the pc in belief that coldplay wouldn't come and miss that ;) yeah, time zones are lame, but we gotta cope with'em =D

hahahahaaa, guys, something popped into my mind, how lame would that be:

Coldplay presented their new songs yesterday when they were not recorded, but today they don't wanna show them and play their old stuff :D :D oh okay, it might be cool if they dug out some Parachutes-, AROBTTH- or Y&Y-era songs =D how you see the world, you only live twice, can't get you out of my head (<3), square one, daylight (<3), moses, gravity or even Idiot! =DDD damn, i couldn't decide whether i'd want to hear the old things or the new stuff!

@rafael

that's why i corrected you, i don't want any coldplay fan hanging around disappointed, turning off the pc in belief that coldplay wouldn't come and miss that ;) yeah, time zones are lame, but we gotta cope with'em =D

hahahahaaa, guys, something popped into my mind, how lame would that be:

Coldplay presented their new songs yesterday when they were not recorded, but today they don't wanna show them and play their old stuff :D :D oh okay, it might be cool if they dug out some Parachutes-, AROBTTH- or Y&Y-era songs =D how you see the world, you only live twice, can't get you out of my head (<3), square one, daylight (<3), moses, gravity or even Idiot! =DDD damn, i couldn't decide whether i'd want to hear the old things or the new stuff!

Thanks Man. I Also Worried about this perspective of they do not playing new songs today. We need to be wrong!