✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Where's your logic on that? ^^ (by that i mean the whole leak on the interwebs thing...)

And by the way, deeteerocks101, the lyric is Never an honest word, but that was when I ruled the world...just so you know...

My logic in that iiiiis mister, that as soon as promo singles get sent out, they leak. Or, maybe even more likely: they get sold on the internet. Especially when it's Coldplay stuff. There are people willing to pay a lot of money for a promo cd of a song that no one has ever heard yet.

That's why, in Coldplay's case, promo's often get sent AFTER it has had a radio premiere. This applies to almost every first single of an album. (Speed of sound, Christmas lights, ..), because when the full album is out, the songs leak anyway

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's your logic on that? ^^ (by that i mean the whole leak on the interwebs thing...)

And by the way, deeteerocks101, the lyric is Never an honest word, but that was when I ruled the world...just so you know...

Ah thanks i will change that. I wrote it when viva la vida came out, and i havent consistently been on coldplaying. thank you again :)

Guys I think you should lower the expectations of a single being released imminently... There's a likelihood people at ColdplayHQ if not the band members themselves are browsing this topic and being worried of disappointing the fans with whatever they have in stock for us as far as updates go. A more likely one would be the announcement of the album and a snippet of the first single, but I think everyone expecting the full single to come out, despite how much we love them, smacks of having your cake and eating it.