✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay eh?

MrMagpie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways.. I love coldplay and i always will but i feel that in this era (or whatever) they are trying to hard to be "cool" i guess and mainstream... They can never be because "mainstream" and "cool music" nowadays is a load of shit! If they just let go and do what they love without trying to be in the top, that when they will return to writing beautiful lyrics and wonderful music, and thats when people will respect and love them even more!

i hate this forum

Coldplay have always pretty much been "Mainstream." Does that make them bad? No. It just means they're popular. Big deal. I mean, we're on a whole forum dedicated to them with ~70,000 members. It's been around since 2003. What small, non-mainstream band has that?

Coldplay have always pretty much been "Mainstream." Does that make them bad? No. It just means they're popular. Big deal. I mean, we're on a whole forum dedicated to them with ~70,000 members. It's been around since 2003. What small, non-mainstream band has that?

THIS :nod::nod:

My god, at least past videos had some sort of creativity to them. Instead we have partying and kissing couples. I GIVE UP... on this era, at least.

Haha I feel the same about the partying and kissing. It feels like a cheap shot of making a video.

By far their worst, at least for me.

The Hardest Part video is awesome :angry:

Ok, weirdly awesome. But still, awesome :awesome:

I seem to be one of the very few defending it :lol:

We talked about this already woman.

Now go to the kitchen and make me sammichez. :snobby:

No, I won't, go do them yourself :snobby:

I like it when your feisty. :wink3:

And I lovehate the CB video.

This thread is hilarious btw.

Shut up you negative anti-coldpplay people! Chris Martin is a Firework! He's gonna show you what he's worth! Make you go oh oh oh!

^is truth :nod:

Can the idiots please go back to the Coldplay section?

Jesus man, this thread is supposed to be a way to talk about Coldplay WITHOUT the interference of the dumber majority of this forum. I can hardly even believe there was actually a discussion about the use of the word "era" as if it actually MATTERS what you call it.

Can the idiots please go back to the Coldplay section?

Jesus man, this thread is supposed to be a way to talk about Coldplay WITHOUT the interference of the dumber majority of this forum. I can hardly even believe there was actually a discussion about the use of the word "era" as if it actually MATTERS what you call it.

What crawled up your butt?