✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven

But why would they say that if it's not true?

I think they were just reiterating that few things are 100% certain with the album at this point and they will be tweaking it up until the very last minute possible. I'll be genuinely shocked if HLH isn't in MX.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know...the live performance has the fuzzy man guy, of which there are already t-shirts available of. Surely it means this song will be performed during the actual tour...why put those up if they're not going to be on the album?

MX + HLH seem like a good album opening as well. Here's to hoping, but I am a bit worried too.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering, in more than 1 performance, at the end o f HLH Chris shouts "is there anybody out there?can you hear me? I can't hear you..." and stuff like that. now, noise-making elicitation aside, do you think this is may be connected to the album theme?like the need to communicate but the isolation feeling (being moved to mars, oppressed by Major Minus' regime...).

I don't know if it is just me who noticed that and came up with these thoughts!

I have provided download links to this video for you guys. :D

Just check the video description at [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtjdEw99auI]Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto/Hurts Like Heaven (Karaoke/Instrumental) - YouTube[/ame]

Just a filler until the real studio version arrives along with the masterpiece album.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Just listened to this again for the first time in a few weeks (from the itunes festival performance) and fucking hell it's EVEN BETTER than I thought! That guitar is enough to make a straight man turn gay for Jonny Buckland.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...