✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven

That's why I hope LP5 won't drop on a school day--there's no way my parents would let me skip school for Coldplay :uhoh: Although I think it's a credible excuse :shrug:

June 27th!!! :dance:

Wait what?? New songs on June 27th?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first heard the song I got really disappointed and thought it sounded very.. dorky. So I had very low expectations about it before I saw the guys live last week. But as soon they started playing it something changed and I just couldn't stop crying. Now HLH's actually one of my absolute favourite songs and I get goose bumps every time I hear it.

IMG_1953.jpg

During HLH live @ Where the action is in Sweden

Hurts Like Heaven is so great! Really...I really love all the new songs, I can't describe. Please don't call me a Fangirl or so but I honestly love all the new songs... some of them more, some of them less. Hurts Like Heaven is a favorit and I looking forward to hear the studio version with all the "overproduced" details... :)

I can't wait to hear all that effects. I like the background sounds and also the back vocals we can hear in Main Square Festival, while Chris sings "You Use Your Heart as a Weapon". I'm praying to have these back vocals in the studio version. It's fantastic!

I think it will be overproduced, but a 'good overproduced':D

I can't wait to hear all that effects. I like the background sounds and also the back vocals we can hear in Main Square Festival, while Chris sings "You Use Your Heart as a Weapon". I'm praying to have these back vocals in the studio version. It's fantastic!

I think it will be overproduced, but a 'good overproduced':D

Yeah...I meant "overproduced" a bit sarcastic because it seems that every song which isn't played live and have a backing track is overproduced in the eyes of some users.

I really like these detailed studio versions of the new Coldplay songs on Viva and LP5. And detailed is often called overproduced in my honest opinion.

I am worried about this song.

I LOVE IT! it is absolutely fantastic, best of the new songs (or tied with them all I guess) but I do have a problem. It is a fast paced song, and anything slower...I may not like it. I love how fast it is live. I really do, but Live songs tend to be faster...and if HLH is to follow that trend, it would be slower on LP5. That in and of itself will really bother me. Im kinda worried about that...

I am worried about this song.

I LOVE IT! it is absolutely fantastic, best of the new songs (or tied with them all I guess) but I do have a problem. It is a fast paced song, and anything slower...I may not like it. I love how fast it is live. I really do, but Live songs tend to be faster...and if HLH is to follow that trend, it would be slower on LP5. That in and of itself will really bother me. Im kinda worried about that...

I think i dare to say the Studio version will be a fast as the Live one.