✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Hurts Like Heaven" Lyrics

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can recreate the effect xylobryte had through his earphones quite easily, I tweaked the iTunes Festival version of HLH and now you can hear the backing track in very good quality:

Charlie Brown doesn't work though, I guess there are no pre-recorded backing vocals on there ;)

:lol:

sounds like a robot, interesting.!

Please please please God make Hurts Like Heaven sound like that.

*Goes to church for praying*

Are you kidding me? It only sounds like that because of the way the audio has been altered to make the backing track more clear. You can clearly hear it doesn't sound like that in the original recording. It would sound horrible if it sounded like that in the studio version.

You can recreate the effect xylobryte had through his earphones quite easily, I tweaked the iTunes Festival version of HLH and now you can hear the backing track in very good quality:

Charlie Brown doesn't work though, I guess there are no pre-recorded backing vocals on there ;)

Yeah, had a listen to the other songs we haven't heard studio recordings of, there's no backing on Us Against The World (as I expected) and all I got on Charlie Brown is the occasional synth which you can hear listening to it normally; nothing to help us decipher the lyrics I'm afraid... oh well... :D

Just to be clear btw - the effects on Chris's voice are already in the original backing track, all I did was remove the live vocal. So this (at least the robot voice) is what's playing when they play the song live, and therefore have a very good chance of ending up in the studio recording.

Here's the full version of the cover. Don't think my voice is very good though. I also am uploading an instrumental/karaoke. It's just without my voice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti7xbc68KYw&feature=watch_response]Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven (Cover) - YouTube[/ame]

Just to be clear btw - the effects on Chris's voice are already in the original backing track, all I did was remove the live vocal. So this (at least the robot voice) is what's playing when they play the song live, and therefore have a very good chance of ending up in the studio recording.

Are you saying that your video is actually the real track, just without the live vocals? No extra robot voice added?

Love it so much.

Still I won't let gooo-o-oo :awesome:

I now give the green light to all effects. Only Coldplay could make me say that.