✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

you guys need to stop with your comments about not believing me and calling me a liar. its pretty mean. i give you guys info that i heard from a radio dj, and you all attack me. im really disappointed in you guys, i thought coldplay fans would be more greatful, so im deleting my account and going elsewhere where people will be greatful for any info. bye.

It's not that people don't believe you, it's that you go and tell people that they can't post an opinion because of their join date.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, it's cool if you can share stuff you hear on the radio but it must be taken with a grain of salt (in Coldplay's case, a whole bucket of salt). It's just that provided how secretive they are a random DJ may not be the best source of information.

Also, my join date was last month, so quite recent. However, I've been reading these forums for a while and have been listening avidly since I was ten in 2000. Parachutes was my very first album I ever bought! So I don't think my join date is necessarily the best indicator of my Coldplay knowledge/judgement :)

Let's lighten up y'all!

M - Xylobrytes must be the worst name ever! The M must be short for something (media, magic) and to shorten words in a title sounds like a pretty stupid idea..

Let's hope it's something like Magic Xylobrytes at least!

I've read about a fan, the day after Heineken Jammin festival, who met Will around in Venice with his wife and the only thing he said him about the new album is that we have to wait October.. for now I only believe on it.. titles, dates, songs, given by famous or not famous Dj or others i'm very sceptic, cause coldplay dont talk with anybody about these private and secret stuffs.. only a thing i know..we'll have a lot of surprises as the previous albums..we've never had a completely-right previsions, expecially with the album's name..except locust7 ,the biggest medium i know:D

ive been a dedicated member far longer then you. you joined this month, so you have no say in this matter.

I was only making a god damn suggestion. So what if I joined this month? It's not like I've only been a fan since two weeks ago, and it's certainly not that I was born on the 3rd of June... Okay, I suggest nobody joins this forum ever again, and everyone who joined after 2009 should leave the forum immediately, because we have nothing to say anyway. Oh wait, I suggest nothing, because I don't have a damn thing to say.

I believe that you're trying to help, thank you, but I doubt that your sources you got it from, the sources your DJ friend has got it from (I'm not saying he's a liar either) are 100% reliable. I, as well as many others, want to hear it from an official source for confirmation.

It's not the fact that you're trying to help what makes people think you're an asshole, it's because you're acting as if you're the Messiah who puts an end to this discussion since you are the only one who's got the truth, and also because you're bitching about irrelevant stuff like join dates.

I've read about a fan, the day after Heineken Jammin festival, who met Will around in Venice with his wife and the only thing he said him about the new album is that we have to wait October.. for now I only believe on it.. titles, dates, songs, given by famous or not famous Dj or others i'm very sceptic, cause coldplay dont talk with anybody about these private and secret stuffs.. only a thing i know..we'll have a lot of surprises as the previous albums..we've never had a completely-right previsions, expecially with the album's name..except locust7 ,the biggest medium i know:D

I remember the whole Violet Hill thing, not sure if he was the person too who was did the whole Justin Timberlake forum leak invasion, oh that was crazy thousands of Coldplay fan's on one little forum while the poor 3 active Justin Timberlake fans are wandering what's happened to their forum :laugh3:

What about the title of LP5 being-

Spray Can Soul

i.e. from the lyrics of Hurts Like Heaven:

So on concrete canvas and a glow in the dark

Concrete canvas, I will make you a mark

Armed with the spray can soul

I am down with the spray can soul

^ mmm, Coldplay's albums have always been named after a song, not lyrics. So I don't know about that . . .

I know, but I still like the sound of it!

Besides, theres always time for a first! :rolleyes2:

I do not think that even though the clothes the band wears written major minus Media

You mean that you don't think that the album is named Major Minus Media?

I don't think so either. They kept everything secret about LP5, so it would make no sense for them to write the name on a shirt. I'm 100% sure that Major Minus Media isen't the name.

I'm thinking it was definitely the original plan, but it wouldn't surprise me if they changed their minds. If there's one thing I've learned, it's not to trust Chris Martin in interviews. Haha. xD Personally I'd prefer something a bit more off-the-wall, but just as long as the quality of the music is good it really doesn't matter what the album is called.

Moving to Mars the title :uhoh:

I don't think that's the title, unfortunately. I think it would be a great one though!! There's a strong theme of alien-ation (get it?) and isolation present in that title. With the way people talk about Coldplay here in country-music-central NY, I sometimes find myself wanting to move to Mars. :/ I'd love an album cover with an HD picture of Mars from like Hubble with a stunning spacecraft approaching it with photon beams and blue afterburners. :D I'm just a dreamer though. :rolleyes: