✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What proof? There is no proof! The copies on ebay are still pre-orders, sellers list these items, order them themselves, and then ship to the customer. Whoever's listing on ebay does not have copies. Yes, pre-sale listing. :shrug:

I mean, unless there's a seller who actually physically owns one of these showing/telling us.

Somebody should really ask the Oracle about this B-side/double A-side, (not) on the album thing. Somebody with some credibility. That's the only way we're going to know for sure.

ive been a dedicated member far longer then you. you joined this month, so you have no say in this matter.

Are you actually joking?!
That's what I hope at least!

Having heard something from someone who has heard from someone else... all that doesn't mean that he knows things for definite.

So far nobody knows, I think we can agree on that. :lol:

Joe, your argumentation reminded me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUcd9Hzgjo]YouTube - ‪Orlando bloom interview **EAT SHIT AND DIE**‬‏[/ame]

How can the joining-the-forum-time be an indication for having valid information?

Let's just wait, guys. We'll find out soon enough. :nice:

That being said, a lot of you made me laugh a lot last night, thanks for that!

Especially Mich with her Jay-Z lyrics to ETIAW. :lol: :awesome:

The title of LP5 is going to be....

dadadadadadada.....

LP5!!!

Yes I know! Creative, right? No, but really, that's my guess. The oracle said something like "It feels like the title of the Album is LP5!" Well, I am on to that sneaky ho.

And also I predict Us against the world will be a b side and the only songs to make the album will be HLH, Charlie Brown, and ETIAW.

And yes, I can see the future so you shouldn't question what I say.

The title of LP5 is going to be....

dadadadadadada.....

LP5!!!

Yes I know! Creative, right? No, but really, that's my guess. The oracle said something like "It feels like the title of the Album is LP5!" Well, I am on to that sneaky ho.

And also I predict Us against the world will be a b side and the only songs to make the album will be HLH, Charlie Brown, and ETIAW.

And yes, I can see the future so you shouldn't question what I say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always thought the Oracle was a sneaky, dirty ho too!

That's what I hope at least!

Having heard something from someone who has heard from someone else... all that doesn't mean that he knows things for definite.

So far nobody knows, I think we can agree on that. :lol:

Joe, your argumentation reminded me of this:

How can the joining-the-forum-time be an indication for having valid information?

Let's just wait, guys. We'll find out soon enough. :nice:

That being said, a lot of you made me laugh a lot last night, thanks for that!

Especially Mich with her Jay-Z lyrics to ETIAW. :lol: :awesome:

orlando bloom is Coldplay fan or Wills friend or something like that :lol:

Don't believe Joe, don't believe ANY unofficial fonts...

As if Coldplay, that is making ABSOLUTELY SECRET about the album would say to a radio DJ which song will and which won't be on the album.... :mean:

you know what, im just gonna bite my tounge on this. all i try and do is give people some damn information, and this is how im thanked?!!! yea true coldplay fans alright jerks!

you guys need to stop with your comments about not believing me and calling me a liar. its pretty mean. i give you guys info that i heard from a radio dj, and you all attack me. im really disappointed in you guys, i thought coldplay fans would be more greatful, so im deleting my account and going elsewhere where people will be greatful for any info. bye.

you guys need to stop with your comments about not believing me and calling me a liar. its pretty mean. i give you guys info that i heard from a radio dj, and you all attack me. im really disappointed in you guys, i thought coldplay fans would be more greatful, so im deleting my account and going elsewhere where people will be greatful for any info. bye.

lol this is a forum and no one could be any less serious.

don't worry if people don't believe you. forum's are where people can say and do whatever they want without consequence (except, I suppose, being banned). it's why you shouldn't take what anyone says too seriously and why people don't take what you say too seriously.

at the end of the day its not worth being stressed by people you will never meet. we can all be stressed by the people in our lives! :cheesy: