✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

" Major Minus " LP5 Title?

Juanma

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS I mentioned in another thread.....I believe there is no way Chris would set himself up for such an obvious critical bulls-eye with this title. I could see it now...."the new Coldplay album; talk about a major minus"....etc.

~my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...

???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z57Asouqsk4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Chris Martin on Ryan Seacrest - 2011-06-30‬‏[/ame]

Go to 6:08, and take a listen.

"It's hard to spell"...

Put that evidence with the "two words theory", and the "beginning with an M" theory

It's gotta be M Xylobrytes!

I think it will be called Monday UFO, it is written on the wall of one of the new pictures and fits the "begins with m and 2 words" explanation. They seem to be obsessed with UFO, so I think it will definitely be in the title. I just threw monday out there because it begins with m and is shown on the wall of the picture.

When I heard Chris in the Ryan Seacrest interview say it's "hard to spell" I immediately thought "He's being funny, it's quite the opposite"! So I think - given the opening song to the festival shows and the artwork on their performance clothes -- I think the album is going to be titled "MX"!

^

I prefer MX over all those weird names :D

Me too. All this Xylobrytes or w/e...no way they could do that seriously.

I'll have to eat my words if they do, but that seems out there in a way you'd have to explain. And we know they don't always like explaining, despite being the biggest band in the world.

But if its MX, I think its too similar to X & Y. Two letters and all. Maybe something else...:\

I know that I will regret this, when the album is out and its called M Xylobrytes, and I will convince myself that it's not that bad and finally will get used to seeing this title without a startle, but I'll say now that it's just bad.

I mean, Xylobrytes - it's not even a word, is it? Prospekt is not a word either, but it's not strange and geeky as this Xylobryte stuff. And you know what's the worst? I think Chris was serious about it.

That Xylobryte stuff fits all the descriptions, and I don't think that Chris was deceiving us from the beginning. At least the song titles, mentioned in the same interview, where album title was hinted, are now all revealed.