✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

So Prospector has a point, yes additional tracks sound weird after closing songs, Sorry about the "True Fan" stuff if it offends you

Why would that offend anyone? It makes you sound like a very attached Coldplay fan who can't grasp the majority of their fans.

:|

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly.

I'm really curious as to whether they think the only way to advance is to introduce themselves in a new style of music. I hope not. Not that I want them to bore me like Nickelback or The Fray with the tedious sameness of their sound, but I really hope they do consider trying something that resembles their old sound and style when they decide to start the creation of LP6.

:nod:

I won't even bother to talk about the "true fan" stuff, although you wrote X&Y wrong, there's no space on the title... :dozey:

This kind of "Deluxe Editions" for me are just a ridiculous way labels found to charge more for a product that coasts the same thing as the normal edit one for it. Also the albums usually sound strange with 3 or 4 bonus tracks after a "closing" song.

No, I don't like to wait 3 years for 45 minutes of music, I'd be pleased to get more b-sides and EP's or wait less time. The thing is, I like to listen to albums from begining to end, and although long albums can be great (The Wall, White Album) it's almost impossible to carefully listen to them in one go. Also, with longer length the chances of getting not so good songs increese a lot (The Hardest Part and X&Y for example).

This :nod: I completely agree :nod:

Although I love THP & X&Y, but I agree with the idea :nod:

Why would that offend anyone? It makes you sound like a very attached Coldplay fan who can't grasp the majority of their fans.

:|

:lol:

Where are the X&Y haters to help me when I need them!!! :lol:

I know, this is really weird,lol!:lol:

The album is second from the bottom on my list, but it's still one of my favorite albums ever made. It's just not Coldplay's best effort, imo.

Really?, an attached Coldplay fan?, I'm a fan of Coldplay (Coldplayer) while girls are Fans/Beliebers for that miserable excuse for a pop singer Justnot Bieber

COLDPLAYER4LIFE

:facepalm:

X&Y is my favorite album of theirs, however. I don't agree with the complaints about it being too long, but some songs really would have been better off as B-sides. Mainly just X&Y and Low.

Really?, an attached Coldplay fan?, I'm a fan of Coldplay (Coldplayer) while girls are Fans/Beliebers for that miserable excuse for a pop singer Justnot Bieber

COLDPLAYER4LIFE

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

COLDPLAYER4LIFE

You know, I'm a girl and I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

X&Y is my favorite album of theirs, however. I don't agree with the complaints about it being too long, but some songs really would have been better off as B-sides. Mainly just X&Y and Low.

Low is my favorite CP song!

Why are you hating on X&Y?, It's their best record in my opinion, I just hope LP6 is like X&Y and a double album with each disc 42 minutes or more each:smug:

I wouldn't say it is their best album, but I love it as it's the first Coldplay album I ever listened to. Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with albums being long, as long as the songs are fresh and diverse enough to remain interesting all the way through. I think if X&Y was any longer I wouldn't be able to listen to it all the way through in one go, and that would sort of ruin it for me.

Infact they can made a shitty album like MX and sell millions. :rolleyes:

thats way too harsh. sure its their worst album but still coldplay music so definitely not "shitty"! too strong a word

MX isnt a shitty album. You know what is a shitty album?, Justin Bieber's "Believe" :smug:

amen to that. not that i'd be insane enough to listen to that ruinous crap!

Also, with longer length the chances of getting not so good songs increese a lot (The Hardest Part and X&Y for example).

The Hardest Part and X&Y are a millions times better than anything from this era. both brilliant songs filled with emotion

Low is my favorite CP song!

what a song! i would listen to it for days on end during x&y. sure the album wasn't as good as it could have been but still an amazing record. GOD I MISS THE OLD COLDPLAY

Sorry, but I have to disagree with this

well you might think they're not better than this era's songs but undeniably they have more emotion to them

and sorry for such a silly question but do you happen to be a rainbow 6 fan?!

The Hardest Part and X&Y are a millions times better than anything from this era. both brilliant songs filled with emotion

I find "Us Against the World" and "Up With the Birds" far more emotional than the above mentioned songs. Now, I'm not particularly fond of MX (I'm indifferent to most of the songs,sadly) but you're doing some part of it injustice by assessing such a statement.

I wouldn't say it is their best album, but I love it as it's the first Coldplay album I ever listened to. Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with albums being long, as long as the songs are fresh and diverse enough to remain interesting all the way through. I think if X&Y was any longer I wouldn't be able to listen to it all the way through in one go, and that would sort of ruin it for me.

Me too!, i listened to it first because of "Talk"!