✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

^ :P

Coldplay is the biggest band in the world.

Tell me a band that is bigger than CP nowadays WW ?

U2 has bigger tour yes ,but in terms of sales coldplay wins by far in the last years.

Now if the new album is big as its supposed to be..

They will rule again..

youll see

Well that's cuz not many people liked No Line, imo, if

you take off boots, and no line it would be really good. It would also help if you changed the title ill go crazy if i dont go crazy tonight and took the lyric out of the song.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coldplay is definitely one of the biggest bands in the world, like top 3 at least. U2 is probably bigger still, and groups like Take That or whatever that sell out huge shows multiple nights in England and Europe etc have next to no influence at all in places like the US, so I don't think that can compare. Individual artists like Kanye and Beiber etc, yes, but I think for a BAND, Coldplay really does take the cake along with U2.

I don't think this is the most anticipated album of the year, though. One of them, yeah, but it's been a big year in music.

I think Coldplay is definitely one of the biggest bands in the world, like top 3 at least. U2 is probably bigger still, and groups like Take That or whatever that sell out huge shows multiple nights in England and Europe etc have next to no influence at all in places like the US, so I don't think that can compare. Individual artists like Kanye and Beiber etc, yes, but I think for a BAND, Coldplay really does take the cake along with U2.

I don't think this is the most anticipated album of the year, though. One of them, yeah, but it's been a big year in music.

What album do you think was/is more anticipated then?

What album do you think was/is more anticipated then?

Watch The Throne was probably the most anticipated, which is made even more remarkable by the fact that it didn't leak. Lady Gaga's Born This Way. Beyoncé's 4. RHCP's I'm With You is pretty anticipated, but I wouldn't say more than MX, I don't think (it comes out tomorrow in the US, but it was leaked a few weeks ago--prime example). The Strokes' Angles, mostly because it was their first in five years when most people never expected them to make another again, but they're not in the same notoriety category as a band like Coldplay, so the anticipation is different. The Vaccines' What Did You Expect From The Vaccines? was pretty hyped in England, at least. Adele's 21 was huge. Foo Fighters' Wasting Light. Little Wayne's Tha Carter IV.

That turned into a list of "notable releases of 2011" more than "things that are more anticipated than MX," but I would say Watch The Throne and Born This Way are the two biggies while a lot of the others are very debatable. But for the rest of the year at least, I think Coldplay's is definitely the most anticipated.

It's actually exactly the opposite: even huge bands and their management teams and labels CAN'T prevent an album from leaking, no matter how hard they try. Or at least they couldn't until a few weeks ago, when Kanye and Jay-Z pulled out a new method that actually worked--a highly anticipated album from a major artist in the past five years or more that hasn't leaked is almost unheard of, which is why the story of Watch The Throne and what it took to protect it is pretty remarkable. But artists and labels and teams know that they CAN'T stop leaks, so instead of trying to stop them, many of them have now adjusted their business and plans to make them work in their favor, which sometimes includes leaking it themselves on their own terms before someone else does :smiley:.

Oh. Well then I'll keep my mouth shut because (obviously) I don't know anything about the subject. It was just a thought. :embarrassed:

sigh

Coldplay is not the biggest band in the world, guys. To most of us, yes, but to the rest of the world? Heck no.

I would truly say they are in the top two, at least where I live. (But that's a small country.) I don't even want them to be, so it wasn't just a fangirl comment.

But I don't know anything, apparently. :escaping2:

Edit: Jay-Z and Kanye are not huge here, btw. I heard a snippet of Otis on the radio once, that's all.

I would truly say they are in the top two, at least where I live. (But that's a small country.) I don't even want them to be, so it wasn't just a fangirl comment.

But I don't know anything, apparently. :escaping2:

Edit: Jay-Z and Kanye are not huge here, btw. I heard a snippet of Otis on the radio once, that's all.

In Belgium they are kind of huge with the (pre-) teen crowd that dominates the charts. The ones that also like Rihanna and LMFAO and Justin Bieber and all that.

Oracle's questions are worse each time more.

Today's questions:

Q1- Rock Am Ring is not Rock Im Park

Q2- Blablablablabla... holiday...

LOL Somebody send the poor oracle some interesting questions...or maybe she gets them but can not answer them :O