✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will leak as soon as they ship out hard copies. The only way you can prevent a leak is to release it digitally before you release the hard copies. Which Coldplay aren't doing. So yeah, once the record stores and thousands and thousands of people get their hands on the album in early October it will leak. Instantly.

Mylo Xyloto is due out October 24th, correct? I'm putting my money on having a leak by the 15th. Unless you go the Radiohead route, these leaks are inevitable and can occur anywhere between a few days to over a month in advance.

And the people posting fake leaks already are obviously unfamiliar with spam downloads.

Anyone know how Jay-Z and Kanye West avoided their Watch the Throne album from leaking? And also, the latest RHCP album didn't leak technically as it was streamed online before it emerged on torrents and the likes. Maybe MX won't leak?

Kanye and Jay-Z had finger protected hard drives which were stored in a password protected suitcase that slept with the manager, producer, or whoever it was. :/

MX is on a flashdrive, which I doubt is password protected. I hope it doesn't leak, I wish the best for them. But if it does....... :(

Um, I'm pretty sure that the flashdrive IS password protected. Like coldplay said themselves, they don't even know how to gain access to the recordings. Which means there's very strong protection on it. There's probably only a small number of people who know the password. So i'm sure it won't leak.