✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you think of the new song 'Paradise'?

rainplay

This is one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard, seriously if they want to go pop at least the should do good pop songs, I'm really disappointed, the only positive thing I could find on the song was Jonny's guitar solo, BUT THAT'S ALL, I really really hate the song, ugh.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think the new song is allegorical poetry for making where we are beautiful and fruitful, and seeing the white rose in the sea of green.

Imagine making the desert bloom; turning that dream into reality would reduce the overall pain and suffering immensely, build a world of lasting friendship and peace, and prove once and for all that extreme poverty and famine are things of the past.

Imagine all the people living life in peace. :angel:

• 4 weeks later...

I gave it 10 Elephants (:D). I don't think it's perfect, it is kinda repetitive, but so is every other Beatles song.

The video suits it perfectly, it gave me the chills, it's beautiful...

Just that the lyrics seem unfinished, as I said on MM, it lacks one verse, so it could have been better.

It souds a lot different when I hear it on TV or YT and when I play it on my iPod, it's much less dramatic on TV. :D

All in all, the first 3 (proper) songs on MX are my favorite 3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...