✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Today Show, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, USA

I'll be there by 4:30-5, as will others who have VIP that I'll be with. I got there at 6 right as it was starting in 2008 and got about 4 rows back, so it's not as cutthroat, or it wasn't then, anyway.

Since I'm +1 on someone else's pass reservation, could you tell me the check-in location for this year that was in the email? I want to be sure it's the same place as last time.

The email said the line forms at the northwest side of the entrance at 35 W48th st between 5th and 6th. My train arrives at 2am and I thought about sleeping at my sister's on the east side but not sure if it's worth it to wake her up for only a couple hours of sleep. Most likely, I'll camp out starting at 2:30 or find a 24 hr place to chill for a little while. Any suggestions? Would be cool to meet up in line.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front row on side of stage by jonny. Saw the set list.

Yellow

Etiaw

Charlie

Viva

Para

Fix you

I wondered if you would be there this morning Angie. Have an amazing time. Being there in 2008 was by far one of my most favorite Coldplay and all around concert experiences of my life.

hey, Will this concert stream broadcasting on TV ?

I found a stream link for msnbc.

http://www.rentadrone.tv/msnbc-live-rockinroosters/

and this for today msnbc

http://www.ziggytv.com/14_3539_Today-Show-on-MSNBC.htm

but i think they all are wrong!

MSNBC is an NBC sister cablenews station. They just played Clocks on MSNBC as they were going to a break. LOL