✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess Of China, next single!

Mackplay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really like you, but that respond kinda pissed me of. I care, it's just the way I feel, may I? Thanks.

In the coldplay session fans are kinda nuts...dont worry. thats why i prefer to hang in the world of music session.

I knew from the moment they announced the collaboration it would be a single. Really there would be no other point in creating a song with a prominent pop star who has a radically different style from there own if not to capture her audience. Thoroughly disappointing but totally expected.

I'm getting tired of seeing how much they seem to be trying to sell more and more and stopped worrying about the music. I like PoC, I enjoy it but also think that they just picked it because it will probably give them another #1 single

I'm sorry but, isn't that the point of releasing singles ?

your best songs from the album that you hope will do well in the charts ??????

= more people buying album?

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much! I'm sorry but these people who are complaining about Princess of China being a single make no sense. blah blah blah Oh Coldplay's just gotten so poppy and mainstream, blah blah blah, they're just doing this because it will do well on the charts!

No Way! Shut up.... A band trying to be successful and do well in the charts?! Shame on Coldplay... man... they really sold out... (no really, they sell out pretty much everywhere they play, so yea, I guess you could say they've "sold out")

Princess of China will be a great single and will get Coldplay some exposure in a different market where people aren't used to hearing them.

And for those of you who hate on this album for being poppy and mainstream... I'm pretty sure Coldplay, being one of the biggest bands in the world, is already pretty mainstream... hate to ruin it for you. They're not the hidden band you discovered that you're telling all your friends about it.

Good for Coldplay doing well on the charts, and good for Princess of China being the next single. Bring it on!

it is to show how an album is, and those songs don't reflect how MX is really.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much! I'm sorry but these people who are complaining about Princess of China being a single make no sense. blah blah blah Oh Coldplay's just gotten so poppy and mainstream, blah blah blah, they're just doing this because it will do well on the charts!

No Way! Shut up.... A band trying to be successful and do well in the charts?! Shame on Coldplay... man... they really sold out... (no really, they sell out pretty much everywhere they play, so yea, I guess you could say they've "sold out")

Princess of China will be a great single and will get Coldplay some exposure in a different market where people aren't used to hearing them.

And for those of you who hate on this album for being poppy and mainstream... I'm pretty sure Coldplay, being one of the biggest bands in the world, is already pretty mainstream... hate to ruin it for you. They're not the hidden band you discovered that you're telling all your friends about it.

Good for Coldplay doing well on the charts, and good for Princess of China being the next single. Bring it on!

About the way you posted: They indeed are attracting new fans, very annoying ones. Next time they'll make a duet with bieber probably, and maybe the new fans then would be smarter and nicer than most of the MX era noobs. About the song: This song is catchy, I like it, but the lyrics are dumb and the music isn't too different from all what we see in the top 40 charts these days, I don't see the masterpiece all of you see, is that so terrible?

Being poppy and mainstream aren't the reasons why people dislike this, I suggest you a little trip to the WoM section to see real opinions and not just OMG CHRIS IS SO CUTE posts.

This.

It is going to be released as a single fortunately and unfortunately for some.

Get used to it because that inevitable Grammy performance of the song with Rihanna is going to happen. Sorry to say that for some of you!

can't wait

/sarcasm

Coldplay - Talk ( Live at 48th Grammy Awards 2006) - YouTube[/url]

Don't worry, im sure Rihanna can top that.

I'm pretty sure almost anything could top that.

From a promotion stand point PoC as the next single and it possibly being released the day after the album is solid gold for Coldplay since their collaberation with Rihanna was already getting buzz. This will help keep up the album's momentum.