• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread from Sunderland football forum:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=707226

This post on there ...

Originally Posted by Pell viewpost.gif

the musical brilliance and visual spectacle that is Coldplay will keep me and thousands others dry during the monumental splashdown

the rain bouncing from my aura as i belt out Yellow alongside other adoring fans, its almost like were protected from the elements thanks to Chris falsetto and the other lads talents on the instruments there

the drummer

the guitarist

the other fella

all combining like some sort of captain planet of the met office providing us with an umbrella of love

"the other fella" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

random question

which do you think is the best spot to be in a coldplay concert?..the stage changed a lot so to be right at the front is almost imposible

I feel it's either just in front of the X stage, or along the ramp, but not too close to the main stage (I'd say the middle).

random question

which do you think is the best spot to be in a coldplay concert?..the stage changed a lot so to be right at the front is almost imposible

ask 10 coldplayers and you'll probably get 10 different answers

right at the front nowadays and you can't see half the concert!

random question

Right now (stadium concerts) view of X-Stage is the best.. You can't see everything in front of the main stage as it too high.