✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ITV: Coldplay confirmed to perform on X Factor Final on Sunday 11th December at Wembley Arena

busybeeburns

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was such an epic performance, glad that so many more people now have seen amazing Coldplay really are, was shocked about the wristbands didn't think they would do that, the running man in Charlie Brown and confetti during Paradise!! :D

Coldplay rocked and truly delivered, they have made their mark, they have owned the stage, they came they conquered, whats the plural for sweat? because I want to say that swat, they gave it their all, they are the best band in the world, they are simply beyond words that's the reason I love Coldplay!!!!!

This perfomance showed they really are the biggest, and I'd say even the greatest, band in the world!

I don't care if people say bad things about them, they're just haters!

That performance was EPIC, something incredible! Plus I loved the way they gave a right and great introduction for one of the world's biggest band!

LMFAO

I SMELL CHARLIE BROWN VIDEO 2MORROW! :sneaky:

AND KAR KIDZ.

THIS IS GR8 PROMOTION.

GLOWBANDS WILL CONQUER THE WORLD.

Exactly! And now Coldplay are twiting about (the new single) Charlie Brown. When did it become a single? LOL

They better rush it on iTunes if it's not already there. I actually would prefer this X Factor CB video to the one they have on Vevo.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Oh my sweet Jabeezus. I tuned in and saw what I saw.

The gulf in quality between Coldplay and that God awful manufactured dog shite is so big, it would make physicists eyes water. And as if to really shove the shit in their faces, they pull out a party trick ie the flashing wristbands.

I saw there were tears of joy from "Little Mix". From what I saw they were tears of depression upon realising they'll never get to an adequate standard.

Exactly! And now Coldplay are twiting about (the new single) Charlie Brown. When did it become a single? LOL

They better rush it on iTunes if it's not already there. I actually would prefer this X Factor CB video to the one they have on Vevo.

They should have done a shot from the stage like the one they did for the Manchester video in the tour pack :wacky:

Oh my sweet Jabeezus. I tuned in and saw what I saw.

The gulf in quality between Coldplay and that God awful manufactured dog shite is so big, it would make physicists eyes water. And as if to really shove the shit in their faces, they pull out a party trick ie the flashing wristbands.

I saw there were tears of joy from "Little Mix". From what I saw they were tears of depression upon realising they'll never get to that standard.

:lol: Too true.