✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ITV: Coldplay confirmed to perform on X Factor Final on Sunday 11th December at Wembley Arena

busybeeburns

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Chris sing "All the fans in the world"? Or was that just me..

Can't wait for an HD download..

I don't think so :\

Thanks for the video! Charlie Brown has become my new favourite.

Paradise was ok too. ;)

Actually it was, still get goosebumps during Jonny's solo.

Jonny was so concentrated, he played it at his best.

I think they all wanted to KILL it tonight... And they did. And that's why Chris was so breathless :P

I liked Adele....but I can't stad Rolling In The Deep and Someone Like You on the radio anymore

Me too. But she's sooo overrated. And ALL the songs on the album are about that damn break up. :thinking:

Saw them yesterday @Under1Roof. They were better than I've ever seen them:)

X Factor was epic, thank you boys for making my weeklend:)

thenowhereman - @GentlemanABored

I think they are better live now than they've ever been before!

I'm not talking about the stage effects, they alone are better and livelier... ;)

When will you people learn that Coldplay are never wrong!? It's funny how everyone's voting yes now

For the 1st time, the yes and the don't care have over taken the no. LOL Chris always acts in the best interest of the band. He's willing to contradict himself and take the heat.

He was so sweaty. I think he #$%&* all of those girls from the group AND the pink guy backstage before the performance. :wink3:

:D

WHAT?!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

You're so wrong, the only one always absorbing all his energy is Jonny.

Indeed he rocked that guitar tonight. See why Chris patted on his shoulder at the end.

:lol:

... Sorry :P

Coldplay ~ Charlie Brown/Paradise (X Factor UK Final 11th Dec 2011) - YouTube[/url]

There you go guys (:

2:58 Eargasm. :wacky: Will KILLED IT.

I need a cigarette. But I don't smoke. :thinking:

They should be as big as the Beatles. :nod:

WOW. Um... WOW! And that's about it really!

They couldn't have done that any better if they'd tried! I have to admit, I despise the X Factor and was a bit uncertain about Coldplay doing it but they blew me away! I'm so glad they went on now, they showed all those wannabe's how music is *really* done and OMG! Seeing the glowbands at Wembley was incredible! I hope we at the SECC looked like that last week!

Hearing them play Charlie Brown for once on TV was amazing, and urgh, they were just perfect! Guy's bass was on fire (not literally, obviously :laugh3:), Jonny was incredible, Chris was, well, Chris (ie perfection in human form) and Will was on top form.

But then, it's Coldplay - what did I expect?!

Jumping around in my living room like a crazy person wearing my new Mylo Xylotour tee was great fun, and I'm just insanely glad that the X Factor peoples got to realise what real music sounds like. To quote Chris, I might be biased but I'm definitely right!

Love, love, loved it - my babies (bearing in mind they're all 17-18yrs older than me!) kicked everyone else into oblivion and did me proud!!! :heart::heart::heart: