✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

So I was almost as excited to see Biffy Clyro as I was to see Muse, but apparently Simon has respiratory issues and so they're not performing and they replaced Biffy Clyro with Dead Sara who I've never heard of and no offense to anyone who may like them but I just listened to a song or two on youtube by them and I really can't stand them :bigcry:

wHY

Biffy Clyro played well in TO, but the bass rum was almost too loud, took away from other sounds to say the least - shame about the issues because they really do perform well

That happened back in 2010 when I saw Muse and Metric opened; their sound was AWFUL but I think it was on the tech end, because it was obviously just not balanced well.

I'm not the biggest Biffy fan, though I also now feel fortunate as hell to have seen them last Saturday. And Dead Sara is a freaking Warped Tour band. That should tell you all you need to know. :dozey:

Did they seem off or anything? Not that I don't believe their announcement, I'm just curious. :P

uGH dear god

well I'll have a good laugh then, like when Marina and the Diamonds opened for Coldplay (what a joke)

Anyone else on here going tonight?

Biffy Clyro played well in TO, but the bass rum was almost too loud, took away from other sounds to say the least - shame about the issues because they really do perform well

That happened back in 2010 when I saw Muse and Metric opened; their sound was AWFUL but I think it was on the tech end, because it was obviously just not balanced well.

I'm not the biggest Biffy fan, though I also now feel fortunate as hell to have seen them last Saturday. And Dead Sara is a freaking Warped Tour band. That should tell you all you need to know. :dozey:

Did they seem off or anything? Not that I don't believe their announcement, I'm just curious. :P

uGH dear god

well I'll have a good laugh then, like when Marina and the Diamonds opened for Coldplay (what a joke)

Anyone else on here going tonight?

fjadksl fadsjfklsdjlkf that was amazing

even though the setlist was bleh

and Chris's bass had some issues in Uprising

MATT THEW HIS GUITAR INTO DOM'S DRUM REPEATEDLY AND IT WAS HILARIOUS

oh and he tried to throw his guitar out of the pyramid at the end of one of the songs when they play from inside of it (I can't remember lol) and it went through but got stuck and ended up falling back at Matt and it was a perfect Mattism

so there weren't any songs that I didn't enjoy but they should definitely drop Undisclosed Desires and United States of Eurasia (people liked that one on the last tour but for this one nobody was getting into it????) and actually play some of the classics like Plug in Baby and Map (can't believe I got neither ;n; )

the roulette wheel is cute, I got a laugh out of it (while my heart also broke because we didn't get Dead Star) but wow I'm so happy we got Stockholm Syndrome because New Born's been kind of meh without Matt actually playing the guitar part

so yeah

I didn't take many picture/videos (and the videos I have are pieces of songs / jams) so I really enjoyed it

our seats were amazing (compared to my past two gigs wooo) we were on the lower level, 11th row (so pretty close) and on Matt's side

it looked farther away on the seating chart but the Izod Center is really tiny???? so I could actually see Matt's duckface and stuff which was awesome

dead sara was just embarrassingly bad omg

I got a laugh because they broke their drum (she didn't throw her guitar into it like Matt, something got disconnected I think) and she was making awkward small talk and she said "New Jersey. . . last time we were fucking here it was fucking Warped fucking Tour. . . fuck yeah" which was hilarious because warped tour

My heart goes out to the guy two rows in front of me who arrived after dead sara left, wearing a Biffy Clyro shirt

I'll post some pictures/videos in a bit (I had to get up early for an orchestra rehearsal which sucks when your ears are still ringing)

:cheesy: :dazzled:

Christina, you're such a sweetheart. :heart: :hug:

:shy: I wasn't really planning on taking a video of it but Chris walked to the front (with extreme Wolstenswag, if I do say) and I literally thought "GOTTA GET A VIDEO FOR VIOLET" :heart:

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard

bless them and their sense of humor!

also, apparently the gold person is Kate Hudson and the "girl" that pulls "her" skirt up at Dom is actually Morgan. . . :lol:

this was too fucking funny I can't concentrate on my homework now

First great Muse video since "Knights of Cydonia".

Now if only it was for a better song. :laugh3:

You don't like Panic Station? :surprised:

I didn't think much of it on the album, but I thought it was probably one of the highlights of their set when I saw them. I had more fun during Panic Station than I did during Uprising!