✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

In Nashville last night:

:stunned:

They also got Neutron Star Collision though :laugh3:

Well obviously if they're gonna play songs as rare as Agitated and Yes Please then they have to play something like Neutron Star Collision so the awesome:cheese ratio is balanced out ;)

NSC isn't awful (and looks like it might be quite good live), but when Matt sits down at the piano and says they're going to play a song they haven't played in years, I'd much rather have something like Space Dementia or Ruled by Secrecy.

Am I the only one here who's not such a huge fan of "Agitated?" I mean, I know it's a rare song, but it's probably one of my least favorites.

Well, it's one of their earliest songs so of course it's nowhere near the quality of their later material. But it seems to be a great live song to just go crazy to regardless of the quality of the song. Plus the outro riff kicks ass when they play it.

UGH, "SPACE DEMENTIA." The amount of love I have for that song... :heart:

It's one of my all-time favourites too. If I heard it live I would probably just melt the moment I heard those opening notes :awesome:

• 1 month later...
They've played Citizen Erased and Hyper Music in Mexico, which are rarities, but other than that not so much, right? I saw most of the things on those setlists on the past two shows I saw them...

Well recently they've played Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Agitated, Yes Please, Futurism, Fury in the space of a couple of months and yeah they played HM and CE in Mexico. Pretty amazing compared to the Resistance tour!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...