6. Aftermath - 7.5/10

7. Drill Sergeant + Psycho - 7.5/10

8. Mercy - 7/10

9. Drones - 6.5/10

10. Revolt - 0/10

I'd say the same, apart from Mercy at 7.5 and Revolt at 7 :P

• 2 weeks later...

just found this thread and i'm just like WHAT

really, i did not feel that sort of "attachment" to Drones, though i love Revolt, Mercy, and Dead Inside.

planning to see them live in Singapore this September.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been a Muse fan for a couple of years now. I liked a couple of their hits but then a friend invited me to come with him to a Muse concert with him in 2013. The live experience was amazing and I had a lot of fun even though I really didn't know the majority of the songs. I had never listened to Knights of Cydonia before and hearing it for the first time at my first Muse show made me a fan for life. That song is simply incredible.

• Like 1

I've been a Muse fan for a couple of years now. I liked a couple of their hits but then a friend invited me to come with him to a Muse concert with him in 2013. The live experience was amazing and I had a lot of fun even though I really didn't know the majority of the songs. I had never listened to Knights of Cydonia before and hearing it for the first time at my first Muse show made me a fan for life. That song is simply incredible.

niiiiice, 2013 was a great Muse year in terms of setlists... when was your concert?

As a Muse fan since ten years I was pretty disappointed by TR and T2L, but Drones was good at getting back to their roots (even if there's still some crappy/weak songs like Revolt or some parts of The Globalist).

I saw them at the Musilac festival in july, the 4th time I saw them, it was just incredible, I had Citizen Erased and Uno... and no Madness to ruin the show.. Just perfect :)

I'm looking forward to the arena shows to see their stage design, which is always incredible !

My favourite Muse song without a doubt:D(apart from Citizen Erased;))

As a Muse fan since ten years I was pretty disappointed by TR and T2L, but Drones was good at getting back to their roots (even if there's still some crappy/weak songs like Revolt or some parts of The Globalist).

I saw them at the Musilac festival in july, the 4th time I saw them, it was just incredible, I had Citizen Erased and Uno... and no Madness to ruin the show.. Just perfect :)

I'm looking forward to the arena shows to see their stage design, which is always incredible !

Same. I've been a Muse fan for years now, and they are my second favourite band!;)

• 3 weeks later...

What the actual fuck is going on with Muse right now

I'm so lost with these tour announcements. First of all, why would they wait this long to announce a tour? In Europe, they can wait ~5 months after the album's released and still sell out arenas (on multiple dates) but in the US? Good luck. They'll sell out the big areas (NY, Boston, Chicago, CA, etc) but they'll struggle to fill the less populated areas (who have fans who still deserve to see them). And having these tour dates trickle in is so frustrating. I have to check the site every single day to make sure I don't miss an announcement for a show near me. Which is a little bit frightening as well because the dates they announced are during finals week????? Who thought that would be a good idea, in the dead of winter? That might be okay in San Diego, but imagine queuing in Chicago?!

Also, why do tickets come with a copy of the album? If I'm dishing out this much money to see you play I obviously already own your album. I'd rather save that $10-$15 lol.

In terms of the 360 stage I have very high hopes, I think it's going to be another visually amazing show. They have yet to let me down with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a local interview clip of Muse today as they had their first Live here back in Sept. 19th. The title is "20 Years, We Will Never Be Apart" - Long Live the Brotherhood:) ...they wanted to play in the Space before but failed due to some reasons...I think they are from Space (recalling living history on other planets maybe :-p) coming down to earth to play though :) - that's a misson, haha.

• 3 weeks later...