✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

​New album info in addition to the tour!

Drones will be released on 8 June 2015!

From Matt: “To me, 'Drones' are metaphorical psychopaths which enable psychopathic behaviour with no recourse. The world is run by Drones utilizing Drones to turn us all into Drones. This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors."

The first single from Drones, “Dead Inside,” will debut the week of 23 March. Preorder for the new album will be available tomorrow at 7:30pm GMT, along with the new song “Psycho.”

DRONES

1. Dead Inside

2. [Drill Sergeant]

3. Psycho

4. Mercy

5. Reapers

6. The Handler

7. [JFK]

8. Defector

9. Revolt

10. Aftermath

11. The Globalist

12. Drones

Co-produced by Muse and Robert John “Mutt” Lange

drones.jpg

^the tracklist kind of reminds me of Kasabian's 48:13 (very short titles and brackets)

I like the concept behind the artwork, but the drawing style is kind of meh. Other than that, I really hope this album won't be as disappointing as the last one, but my expectations are still very low.

They've announced an intimate UK tour starting next week. Nothing bar festivals elsewhere yet.

Psycho UK Tour Dates:

Belfast Ulster Hall (March 15)

Glasgow Barrowlands (16)

Newport Centre (19)

Exeter Great Hall (20)

Manchester Academy (22)

Brighton Dome (23)

New album is out June 8th

I don't know how this song is in any territory of good, let alone decent. :inquisitive:

The lyricism is pretentious, dumbed down, and straight up laughable for any band to endeavor. Yes, it's political purposes are an important discussion but it's not "risky" when it all it does is talk down rather than raise awareness. There's too many holes within its "Milgram experiment" logic. And whether or not the message implies the military or society, it's nastily exaggerated and one-track minded.

I care less for the production or instrumentation though, bunch of cocky rock with a cringing chorus and cheesy as hell sergeant melodrama sequence. Hopefully this is the only song to be this piss awful, cause I'd argue this is their most underdeveloped song in a while :angry: