✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit, MI, USA

Denise

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sadly got no idea where they'll be exiting :c Or when. They say pretty often that a lot of the time they leave straight after to go to the next show. Seeing as how their next show is in NJ and is on the third, I'm not sure if that'll be the case. They might just leave to go back to their hotel.

http://www.palacenet.com/files/palace_gcs_map.pdf

^Theres a picture of a layout, with exits included

I think they might be leaving out of the South Exit maybe? Because it's JUST an exit and because it's behind the stage. But I'm really not sure. I really want to meet them afterwards :c They always come meet the fans if they see them waiting. At least Chris does.

I'm really bummed that The Palace doesn't let you come early to wait. Does anyone know anything more about that?

I AM SO EXCITED! :laugh3:

Soothmewithmusic: I think you are right with them leaving the South Exit. I'd scope things out before going into the venue before the show. I plan on rushing out of the Palace and heading out the East entrance since my seats are close to it. I plan on staying and seeing Chris until I get turned away. I think we would have a good chance meeting them considering the next concert is a few days away, they wouldn't leave right after its done.

Soothmewithmusic: I think you are right with them leaving the South Exit. I'd scope things out before going into the venue before the show. I plan on rushing out of the Palace and heading out the East entrance since my seats are close to it. I plan on staying and seeing Chris until I get turned away. I think we would have a good chance meeting them considering the next concert is a few days away, they wouldn't leave right after its done.

Yeah I definitely agree about the whole, scoping out the venue before it starts C: So you think they'd leave out the South Exit?

I do. I'll talk to my father about it, he might know someone who works at the Palace who could find out where they will be leaving from. May I ask where you might be sitting? It'd be cool to meet someone on here and then see them at the concert.

I do. I'll talk to my father about it, he might know someone who works at the Palace who could find out where they will be leaving from. May I ask where you might be sitting? It'd be cool to meet someone on here and then see them at the concert.

I already have plans to meet a few people from Tumblr at the concert, but I'm open for anyone else :D I actually have seats for 7th row :dance: And that'd be amazing if he could find out where they're leaving from. Be sure to let us know! :D

I too am obsessed with the idea of meeting them. :D Assume they leave out of the South exit, would you guys run outside and around to meet them or wait in the venue near the stage?

I would definitely run outside to meet them! I think that's the best shot. Run out right after the concert ends and wait :D

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!

I would love to meet up with everybody on here ! We all should meet up some where like at 6:30pm maybe in the venue.. we can take a big Coldplayers group picture :) I really want to meet some Coldplayers from here :D I'm going to feel so honored being there I would just want to meet everybody and hug them all!

We all could maybe meet up at the main entrance as soon as the parking lot is open at 5:00pm

I LOVE your elephant bwoz11 :D I want to see it in person, we should meet up :D All Coldplayers meet up :)

This is something I made that I'm bringing to the show, its the Lovers In Japan single cover that I painted onto a Chinese parasol, look out for it :) Especially when they sing Lovers In Japan :D

loversinjapan_umbrella.png

I'll be there! I'm bringing a friend who has never seen Coldplay before. We're in section 115 and I'm hoping the C stage will be nearby. Look for me - I'll likely be wearing my light blue shirt I had for Lollapalooza with my Coldplayer name on the back!

I'll be there! I'm bringing a friend who has never seen Coldplay before. We're in section 115 and I'm hoping the C stage will be nearby. Look for me - I'll likely be wearing my light blue shirt I had for Lollapalooza with my Coldplayer name on the back!

I'm in 115 also!! Row B! Ill have on a dark blue cami with glow in the dark stuff on it (I'm still making it, then I'll post pictures :D)

I'm in section 126, row A. Only a few more days guys! Anyone have any idea as to how much shirts and stuff are?

Shirts are priced at $20 to $30 each, depending on which one you want.. I can't wait to get one :D

And hey i would love to meet Coldplayers from here at the show, do you want to meet up somewhere..?

I'm just so happy to go I want to hug and say hi to everybody, its going to feel like being surrounded by family :)

$20-30 isn't too bad. I read on here that they were $40 and I was starting to consider not getting one.

Meeting up would be awesome! It'd be cool to fanout with people who are truly Coldplay lovers.

That sounds wonderful :) I'm meeting JillyBlue outside her section at 115 at 6:30pm, you can meet us both there if you want and we'll take a Coldplayer group picture :)

I can't believe we've only got to wait 2 more days! Are we sure that the parking lot opens at 5, then? I thought it opened at 4.

If it opens at 5 it's gonna be torture, waiting ALL day until I can go see them!

I'd like to again voice my support for parking elsewhere, even just across the street...ok I'll shut up now ;)