✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit, MI, USA

Denise

Oh my goodness... bwoz11 and SoothMeWithMusic I've got to meet you both tomorrow :) you both sound like big superfans like me!!! Do you ladies want to meet up in the parking lot or at the entrance when the parking lot opens at 4:30pm?

And bwoz11 I have to be honest.. I felt like the only person from Ohio who was a member of this website! It's so sweet that you live in Akron, I'm in Port Clinton :) you'll be driving by real close to where I live on your way there :) I have a 3 hour drive.

Oh and I called the Palace today and they said Parking will be $15 charge

Do you both want to meet up? I would love to meet other Coldplayers :D

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my shirt!

P1010755.jpgP1010754.jpg

IT'S ADORABLE! I've made a hole MX outfit! I found a button up shirt with 3/4 sleeves that looks just like the boy's jackets, and I spray painted it and made patches and my mom is gonna sew them on tomorrow :3 And then I got a pair of white shorts and I spray painted those as well and wrote 'CarKids' on one of the back pockets and I painted the Paradise butterfly on the other back pocket.

I'll post pictures tomorrow early afternoon when I finish it :D

Oh my goodness... bwoz11 and SoothMeWithMusic I've got to meet you both tomorrow :) you both sound like big superfans like me!!! Do you ladies want to meet up in the parking lot or at the entrance when the parking lot opens at 4:30pm?

And bwoz11 I have to be honest.. I felt like the only person from Ohio who was a member of this website! It's so sweet that you live in Akron, I'm in Port Clinton :) you'll be driving by real close to where I live on your way there :) I have a 3 hour drive.

Oh and I called the Palace today and they said Parking will be $15 charge

Do you both want to meet up? I would love to meet other Coldplayers :D

I'll be going through Port Clinton on the way home! I'm going to Maumee Bay State Park on Thurs and its easier to take Rt 2 from there :)

I'm sure I'll be waiting at the West Entrance but I'm not sure what time I'll be there.. I could possibly meet up, but I don't want to make plans and then not be able to meet, haha :\

I'll be going through Port Clinton on the way home! I'm going to Maumee Bay State Park on Thurs and its easier to take Rt 2 from there :)

I'm sure I'll be waiting at the West Entrance but I'm not sure what time I'll be there.. I could possibly meet up, but I don't want to make plans and then not be able to meet, haha :\

I've no idea what entrance I should be waiting at, so maybe I'll be at the west entrance too xD I'll look for your shirt! :D

Oh that's nice! Happy to hear that.. it be sweet if you could pick me up on your way there because my mom is worried about me driving home at night for three hours because I was in a car accident last year that happened at night, that's not what I'm worried about.. I'm worried about getting too tired on the way home and needing to pull over, which I don't want to do! It will be worth the drive.

I LOVE that shirt.. I'll be looking for it :) I'm going to post a picture of a poster I made here a bit..

Oh that's nice! Happy to hear that.. it be sweet if you could pick me up on your way there because my mom is worried about me driving home at night for three hours because I was in a car accident last year that happened at night, that's not what I'm worried about.. I'm worried about getting too tired on the way home and needing to pull over, which I don't want to do! It will be worth the drive.

I LOVE that shirt.. I'll be looking for it :) I'm going to post a picture of a poster I made here a bit..

I would, but I'm actually not going close to there on my way.. I have to pick up a friend in Wooster then I'm going over to Findlay to meet my family for lunch on the way.. so I'm taking rt 30 and I-75 to get there tomorrow.... then I'm staying the night in MI and hanging out in toledo the next day :/ Im sorry!

I would, but I'm actually not going close to there on my way.. I have to pick up a friend in Wooster then I'm going over to Findlay to meet my family for lunch on the way.. so I'm taking rt 30 and I-75 to get there tomorrow.... then I'm staying the night in MI and hanging out in toledo the next day :/ Im sorry!

Oh, no, no, no... my dear :) I'm not saying you have to.. I can drive back home, I will be fine and SAFE :) I will look for you though at one of the front entrances when the parking lot opens :)

My shirt for tomorrow :)

coldplaypink.png

Poster I made, both sides of it..

coldplayposter2.png

coldplayposter1.png

And a MX style crochet hat I'll be wearing that was especially made for this show tomorrow night:D

colorhat.png

awesome!! I wanted to make a poster for waiting to meet them after that says "Chris, put a smile upon my face" haha but I didnt feel like carrying it around.. who knows maybe Ill pick up stuff at a Target tomorrow and make one, prob not tho lol

me either, I live in Ohio.. this is going to be about a 4 1/2 hour drive there for me but it will be well worth it I'm sure :D

I'm from Ohio and I have the sameish drive! I am coming from the Dayton area. :) So excited I might burst. I am bringing massive heels in case it's hard to see...