✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

Blakexy1125

Some of them were gifted to me or came in packages that I ordered (Say a three 3CD lot or something) and they are sealed. The two Blu-Ray audio ones are just a better quality sound if you have a Blu-rey surround-sound system.

So they are not different releases, you just got 4 copies of the same dvd, same for the Blu-Ray?

I too have 2 copies of AHFOD. One I bought and one was a present.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi~

Just wanna show my own collection of X&Y era.

X&Y is my favourite album of Coldplay, so I really did a hard work to collect:D

[ATTACH=full]6508[/ATTACH]

that's beautiful. I'd love to see all that stuff myself, X&Y is also my favourite album tied with a rush of blood to the head (I can't choose which one I like more...). But the tour shirt!! It even has Brisbane on it ahhhhh. Nice work collecting all that stuff :)

Yeah...I think there is at least one from the Parachutes Era that is available both on Vinyl and Cd, I think it's called Moonlight

I have found a CD version of Moonlight on Discogs, no vinyl though.

And there has popped up an other eBay seller who has this Glastonbury vinyl for sale.

It is also registered on Discogs now (and specified as "not on label"), it probably has just been released.

• Like 1

Here are updated photos of my collection !

The bootlegs (I'm really fond of bootlegs)...

[ATTACH=full]6329[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6330[/ATTACH]

The official releases (CD/DVD):

[ATTACH=full]6328[/ATTACH]

Rarer than the Safety EP, I think only 5 have ever been pressed ;)

[ATTACH=full]6331[/ATTACH]

The official Tour Programs (AROBTTH, Twisted Logic and AHFOD Tour):

[ATTACH=full]6333[/ATTACH]

Hi. I love your collection. But I have a few questions. Can you tell me about the official tour programs? Is the X&Y one "How We Saw The World"? And which are the rest?

And the I Ran Away Project, what's that?

• Like 1

The pictures that I have posted a few months ago were lost during the forums upgrade and I have added a few items since then, so here are the updated pictures of my collection:

Vinyl albums + Mylo Xyloto picture book (with vinyl + cd):

upload_2016-12-31_16-32-53.thumb.png.f133d327bf882aa8396661239cec70ed.png

• Like 5

Hi. I love your collection. But I have a few questions. Can you tell me about the official tour programs? Is the X&Y one "How We Saw The World"? And which are the rest?

And the I Ran Away Project, what's that?

Hi and thanks ! I don't know if the X&Y tour book is called How We Saw The World, but I'm pretty sure there is only one tour book. The other ones are just the respective tour books from the AROBTTH and AHFOD Tour. They contain lyrics, concert photos, band member interviews and so on.

The I Ran Away Project was an international collaboration of Coldplay fans on Coldplaying. We covered the song I Ran Away and made a video to ask the band to perform the song live for the first time. Unfortunately, they never responded to it.

I don't have the link right now but you can find and watch the video if you type in I Ran Away Project Cover on Youtube :)

Latest add to my collection and also last add of 2016.

I unexpectedly found it in a record store on the other side of the planet and couldn't help getting it (in the country of @cp3176, to be precise, where I am at the moment :))

[ATTACH=full]6536[/ATTACH]

It is a nice addition, especially because it is the X&Y album.

That must have been waiting for you to come and buy it. :x&y:

• Like 3