✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2013 shows- where are Coldplay playing next year?

MXHLH

the MX tour will continue in 2013- with South America, leg 2 II of North America, and maybe a second leg of europe. what do you think?

P.S does anybody know if Coldplay will be playing stadiums in North America next year?(maybe gillette stadium in Foxborough, MA)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just did 2 big stadium shows in South Africa's 2 main cities last October, so I'd say that's probably all you're going to get in South Africa.

Latin America stadium tour is a definite, as is another US leg, most likely in arenas NOT stadiums. I'd say another European leg is probable, but I'm not sure where they'd play that they haven't already.

Latin America stadium tour is a definite, as is another US leg

Something tells me there won't be a second leg for the US/NA. Before, they would stop in a city on the first leg, then stop there again on the second leg. But with the MX tour, they're already doing two dates in many of the cities. Frankly I think it would be a bit silly for them to do second leg this time around. I'd rather they spend the time in the studio.

They just did 2 big stadium shows in South Africa's 2 main cities last October, so I'd say that's probably all you're going to get in South Africa.

Latin America stadium tour is a definite, as is another US leg, most likely in arenas NOT stadiums. I'd say another European leg is probable, but I'm not sure where they'd play that they haven't already.

I wouldn't say anything is defiinite. They're hitting most of the big touring markets this year, and I'm not sure they want to have quite as demanding a schedule this go around. I'm not saying I think they won't play live next year, but I do think it's a very real possibility that the 2012 dates will be the entirety of this tour.

Something tells me there won't be a second leg for the US/NA. Before, they would stop in a city on the first leg, then stop there again on the second leg. But with the MX tour, they're already doing two dates in many of the cities. Frankly I think it would be a bit silly for them to do second leg this time around. I'd rather they spend the time in the studio.

but they always change the setlist plus what if some citys have stadiums maybe they will play stadiums

so with that being said im hoping they play BC Place here in vancouver where they played soccer with the local team its a nice stadium too

I highly doubt they'd do two western canadian legs on one tour, but you never know.

They should come to Asia

Yeah, they were on Japan, Hong Kong, Singapure and I think Russia the last tour, this time none of those, I think an Asia and Latin America tour are possible

Edit: Just checked and no, they weren't on Russia, still...

Yeah, they were on Japan, Hong Kong, Singapure and I think Russia the last tour, this time none of those, I think an Asia and Latin America tour are possible

Edit: Just checked and no, they weren't on Russia, still...

Those are regions often left out of big tours though. Still, Coldplay has toured all those places more consistantly than a lot of other bands, so if they go anywhere next year, I'd say those are all likely options.

Anywhere in the state of New York would be nice, especially a make up at Jones Beach, but that prob won't happen and No, New Jersey does not count

I'm pretty sure New Jersey will be the closest they come. They haven't played NYC since the MSG free concert, and without doing sheds, there's not a lot of venues elsewhere in the state big enough for them. For whatever reason, they seem to have decided Jersey is the official New York area stop these days.:\