✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

CurtisJ

This guy is one of the panelists for the MX Comic-con presentation: Alex Fuentes.

His tweets:

Alex Fuentes ‏@losfokos

4 Jul Alex Fuentes Alex Fuentes ‏@losfokos

I'll be at comic con signing a preview to our new book Mylo Xyloto. We're having a panel that Friday, as well. Hopefully w/some animation :)

My work'cation in Paris & Comic Con details: http://bit.ly/Nhmoyo

And from his blog: link

I just got back from working in Paris with the amazingly talented Passion Pictures and Fortiche Studio. I was fortunate enough to work with such a seriously talented team. No exaggeration, these guys know their shit… and I miss them already.

So these last couple weeks I was art directing and illustrating the music video which coincides with the comic we are debuting at Comic Con, next Friday. We’re having a panel and a signing that day. Come by and say hello (Friday July 13, 2012 1:00pm - 2:00pm @ Room 23ABC & Signing @ 2:30).

The video is a prologue to the comic. There’s still a lot to do. I’m not exactly sure what I am allowed to show yet, unfortunately. Which is not much, I’m sure :\

So all signs lead to the HLH animated video!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone thing there be any B sides on this one?

I hope so! I know it's unlikely but maybe they will release new songs that are related to the comic somehow? Maybe as b-sides to HLH, if not then maybe an EP.

Months ago Starbucks release Hurts Like Heaven single version on iTunes as Starbucks Single of the Week.

Did you notice, there are some weird noises in first 18 seconds that the album version dosen't include.

So true, this intro instead of MX would definitely make it 'radio friendly'.

So true, this intro instead of MX would definitely make it 'radio friendly'.

I think you can hear the whispers of "mylo xyloto" a lot clearer in this version and this version will SO TOTALLY going off the charts with that intro. I was dying of amazement. :shocked2::rolleyes::dozey:

I think you can hear the whispers of "mylo xyloto" a lot clearer in this version and this version will SO TOTALLY going off the charts with that intro. I was dying of amazement. :shocked2::rolleyes::dozey:

it's "so cold, so cold."

and yes, you can also hear it in the album version of MX, it's just a lot higher in the mix on the HLH single version

This guy is one of the panelists for the MX Comic-con presentation: Alex Fuentes.

His tweets:

And from his blog: link

So all signs lead to the HLH animated video!

Passion Pictures has done work on the look and feel for the London Olympics; Fortiche has done work on videos for the Gorillaz, pepsi, samsung etc.

This could all fall flat on my face but I think the HLH video will be awesome.

Passion Pictures has done work on the look and feel for the London Olympics; Fortiche has done work on videos for the Gorillaz, pepsi, samsung etc.

This could all fall flat on my face but I think the HLH video will be awesome.

:surprised:

:awesome:

very excited now :dance:

I really like how the tweaked the song for the single edit. It sounds clearer and catchier.

Passion Pictures work is rather leaning to a brighter finished and Fortiche is a bit spookier and darker, so that combination might give us interesting results.

I love how much effort our guys putting into this (HLH + Comic) to make it a fun experience for the fans.

Coldplay “Hurts Like Heaven” (Official Single Cover)

josepvinaixa.com:

“Hurts Like Heaven” is a song by British rock band Coldplay. It was written by all members of the band and producer Brian Eno for their fifth studio album “Mylo Xyloto” that was released October 24, 2011 through Parlophone Records. The song will be released as a promotional single in the United States on August 6, 2012 and will almost indefinitely be released as the fifth single from the album for the British market."

Coldplay-Hurts-Like-Heaven-2012.png

Link;

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/coldplay-hurts-like-heaven-official-single-cover/