✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

CurtisJ

That's what I was thinking. I think a HLH music video would be much better live.

Can I just say , I don't want a live video. I want a video where the band could run a marathon down the streets of London with the camera following them from the front. And on the " i am feeling little bit nervous part" they could start and start running again when the beat kicks in again! :D

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not true (could just be a mix up with the comic con appearance) but:

Marie Debreux ‏@MarieOulala

Rumour has it Mark Osborne, Kun Fu Panda director, will be directing @Coldplay's next video #HurtsLikeHeaven #MyloXyloto

source

Probably not true (could just be a mix up with the comic con appearance) but:

Marie Debreux ‏@MarieOulala

Rumour has it Mark Osborne, Kun Fu Panda director, will be directing @Coldplay's next video #HurtsLikeHeaven #MyloXyloto

source

If that is true then the chances of a 'cartoony' video are pretty good!

I'm excited that Hurts Like Heaven is finally going to be a single (hopefully), but I feel everything is flying by very fast. Hell, Princess of China was just released last month.

That said, I do hope HLH is released soon. I love it.

I'm excited that Hurts Like Heaven is finally going to be a single (hopefully), but I feel everything is flying by very fast. Hell, Princess of China was just released last month.

Actually it was released in April. The EP was this month.

Months ago Starbucks release Hurts Like Heaven single version on iTunes as Starbucks Single of the Week.

Did you notice, there are some weird noises in first 18 seconds that the album version dosen't include.

I do hear those effects very faintly from the album..but you can clearly hear it during the live shows