✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

CurtisJ

Months ago Starbucks release Hurts Like Heaven single version on iTunes as Starbucks Single of the Week.

Did you notice, there are some weird noises in first 18 seconds that the album version dosen't include.

Amazing..Never heard this version before thanks for posting...

Edit: Can this be downloaded anywhere ?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Months ago Starbucks release Hurts Like Heaven single version on iTunes as Starbucks Single of the Week.

Did you notice, there are some weird noises in first 18 seconds that the album version dosen't include.

THIS

IZ

COOL! :smug:

I don`t know if someone have noticed, but it seems that the backing vocals are not so strong in this version.

Woah. This is cool!

Download link 256kbps

It's not HQ, but you can download it if you want.

My upload

*link removed by Moderator*

Please only post download links in the Coldplay Multimedia section, thanks! : )

That's what I was thinking. I think a HLH music video would be much better live.

Can I just say , I don't want a live video. I want a video where the band could run a marathon down the streets of London with the camera following them from the front. And on the " i am feeling little bit nervous part" they could start and start running again when the beat kicks in again! :D