✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, USA

Tash

So I got two tickets behind the stage in Section 120. They are SO expensive! I don't get why they are only $60 in NYC for behind the stage, and $110 in CT.

No idea if I'm even gonna go... I'm already going with friends in NYC so they won't wanna go again haha. Heck, I'd go with another Coldplayer who wants to go solo!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticketmaster was so slow this morning, I could not get tickets on the website so i had to call, but I am going!! So excited! :D

Taylor Swift went on sale in a ton of cities this morning, so I think it caused a lottt of issues with the website. I couldn't get an order through until 10:45!

NO! NO! NO!!!!!!! I could not get tickets!!!!!!! Why does this ALWAYS happen to me??????????????????? First Boston, NOW THIS!??!??! NOOOO!OO!O!O!OO!O!O!OOOO! WHY , OH WHY!!?!?!?!?! Stubhub it is.... :cry: :cry2:

Single tickets are still available.

NO! NO! NO!!!!!!! I could not get tickets!!!!!!! Why does this ALWAYS happen to me??????????????????? First Boston, NOW THIS!??!??! NOOOO!OO!O!O!OO!O!O!OOOO! WHY , OH WHY!!?!?!?!?! Stubhub it is.... :cry: :cry2:

I just tried to see if tickets were available.. I searched for two and got two seats together. Try again! Keep trying! I personally had to have one seat refunded to me due to an issue on Ticketmaster's end, so others might do the same and seats might open up! And keep in mind, some places release seats as the event gets closer! Don't lose hope :) I really hope you read this before you resort to Stubhub!

• 2 weeks later...

Mohegan Sun Arena

I live 5 minutes from Mohegan Sun, so here's a tip for you. I have been very successful in the past with getting tickets at the venue prior to the show. Someone is always selling them, and not at exboritant prices either. Now, again I'm lucky as I'm right down the street. I saw the Coldplay show a few years back and bought tickets right before the show for $35 each! Then was upgraded (knew someone who worked there), also got to run my fingers through Chris' hair (he did a lap around the floor seats) and I got the set list. Good Luck!

I live 5 minutes from Mohegan Sun, so here's a tip for you. I have been very successful in the past with getting tickets at the venue prior to the show. Someone is always selling them, and not at exboritant prices either. Now, again I'm lucky as I'm right down the street. I saw the Coldplay show a few years back and bought tickets right before the show for $35 each! Then was upgraded (knew someone who worked there), also got to run my fingers through Chris' hair (he did a lap around the floor seats) and I got the set list. Good Luck!

WOW, that's great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may have to sell my two tickets for tonights show, as I live in Boston and I'm not 100% sure I want to tackle driving in this snowstorm!

Anyone interested?

Here are the details, selling for face value:

Seat location: section 107, row A, seats 17-18

Total Charge: US $ 339.20

I hope they're doing upgrading at this show again. It's so much better when the real fans are down there. I can't see why they wouldn't still do it.

Hope you guys have a blast tomorrow!!!!

I've never heard of that!!! Our seats are in the back of the upper deck so any ideas of how to get the right person to notice me? (I'm wearing a home t-shirt and other neon colors)

Wear bright colours, (Home made Coldplay shirts are good! ) hold up a sign, walk around the foyer (entrance bit) over and over and keep your fingers crossed! there was a bit earlier in this thread about being upgraded I think scroll back a page or two.. and good luck!! whatever happens you will have an AWESOME time!