✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

The vinyl made me wish they made a special edition like the MX pop up one. I would love to have more of the wonderful art we have seen so far in the new album, in the form of posters, stickers or even an art book :) I´d buy it immediately!

6 March 2014 / submitted by Jose, Mexico

Q. Dear Oracle, could you tell me who produced the new album, Ghost Stories? I know that Jon Hopkins produced Midnight, but did he also produce the rest of the album? Thanks!

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

Ghost Stories was a collaborative effort. As you said, Jon produced Midnight, Rik Simpson & Dan Green were of course involved and Paul Epworth also worked on the album. Guy actually did a lot of the production this time round.

Oh. No Eno then?

Good.

The vinyl made me wish they made a special edition like the MX pop up one. I would love to have more of the wonderful art we have seen so far in the new album, in the form of posters, stickers or even an art book :) I´d buy it immediately!

Me too! I have the MX pop up and even the lithograph and the comics, so I also want something complementary to the Ghost Stories album!

Same here!

Reckon they will tour to coincide with release? previous albums when albums are released a tour has followed near enough the same time!

Yup definitely. Wouldn't be surprise if they start with all the summer festivals.

what will you guys do?

I'm going to buy the vinyl in my own country because then I won't have to pay shipping costs. And if there will be a special release I will buy it online if that's the only option.

I'm going to buy the vinyl in my own country because then I won't have to pay shipping costs. And if there will be a special release I will buy it online if that's the only option.

I´ll hold out on pre-order until later closer to release day I think. I really hope they will make a special edition. I would then buy that as well as the iTunes pre-order for instant gratification :)

From Gigwise

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-post" data-href="

data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="
>Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Gigwise">Gigwise</a>.</div></div>

Coldplayzone.it Exclusive:

Always In My Head (3:37)

Ink (3:51)

True Love (4:06)

Another's Arms (3:54)

Also, the Japanese Version of Ghost Stories will contain a Bonus Track that will be the Piano Version of one of the songs that already is on the tracklist of the album.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Finishing ghost stories in Austin, Texas PH <a href="http://t.co/La0W5G1MVh">pic.twitter.com/La0W5G1MVh</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/statuses/443476518241439744">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>