✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

I hope by monday they do an itunes album preview like they did with MX. I really just want to listen to it over and over, I don't much care about individual tracks anymore as much as I do about the whole.

Same. I know most of the song anyway i just want to hear the complete package now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if this thing leaks will it be posted up on this thread or will a new thread be created??

Not to be Mr. Mod, but it will not be posted here or anywhere on the forum. At least it shouldn't in compliance with forum rules. I think we will make it known that it is available however, but not directly link to it.

Not to be Mr. Mod, but it will not be posted here or anywhere on the forum. At least it shouldn't in compliance with forum rules. I think we will make it known that it is available however, but not directly link to it.

Ya that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion

I thought he meant the info about leaking.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

the amount of posts that say "PM me" will be crazy :lol:

the amount of posts that say "PM me" will be crazy :lol:

If they can get past the site being super laggy and post 'PM me'...i'll still just ignore it

Personally, I don't typically respond to "PM me"'s if your post count is low or you've joined the site within this past few months.

If they can get past the site being super laggy and post 'PM me'...i'll still just ignore it

Personally, I don't typically respond to "PM me"'s if your post count is low or you've joined the site within this past few months.

Haha-- I joined in November and you've PM'd me before ;)

But then again, I'm more active than some of those users I suppose

Haha-- I joined in November and you've PM'd me before ;)

But then again, I'm more active than some of those users I suppose

Yeah, I use my judgement. If I see 'join date: May 2014" or post count in single digits imma just skip over it.