✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Target release

Wickett

15261659.jpg

US Target edition tracklisting revealed

20 March 2014 10:10 pm

CD available to pre-order now

The exclusive bonus tracks on the Target deluxe edition of Ghost Stories have been revealed. Fans in the US can pre-order their copy of the CD (out May 19) from Target here.

Coldplay-Tracklist-1-crop(1)a.jpg

Anchorman

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this any different from releasing b-sides?

Edit: Prior to recent amazon/itunes explosion, it was either buy at a premium on ebay or pirate. And as someone else pointed out, this still happens regularly with limited edition vinyl.

More hidden stuff? Shit, why don't they just come out with a Where's Waldo book ffs.

But all the other tracks have drawings next to them? And it's right where the two lines separate the bonus tracks from the rest. I think the heart would've been more in-line with the numbers- it's probably just there like the ghosts. Twelve is a lot of songs as it is, I mean MX only had 10 or 11 full songs, U.F.O. being barely half the length of most. They seem wary of putting "too much" on, I mean we all know after X&Y they started limiting the albums to 45 min.

If anyone who lives in the US would like to order an extra one, and then send it to me, I'd be willing to pay more than you'd expect :)

Hi Linus,

I had the same problem and then I ordered on eBay.

You can pre-order the Target version (international shipping).

Is this a limited edition? Can I go into a store and buy it so I don't have to pay shipping, or should I pre-order it to make sure I get a copy?

It will be sold in stores as well but I don't know how limited it is. Better be safe than sorry and order it online?

So here I come back to see that my thread was edited to reflect the changes made to Target's website (thanks for that guys) :) And now I'm happy to say that I am a proud owner of a preordered Deluxe Edition of Ghost Stories. The closest Target to me is an hour away, so I don't wanna show up and the not have it, and I definitely want those new tracks. 9 just isn't enough, but I'm good with 12. Also happy to know that I only know 4 of the 12 tracks, instead of 4 of 9. Was looking a bit bleak at first so now I'm hoping to be a little more pleasantly surprised once I hear the whole album.

Who else has preordered theirs somewhere?

So here I come back to see that my thread was edited to reflect the changes made to Target's website (thanks for that guys) :) And now I'm happy to say that I am a proud owner of a preordered Deluxe Edition of Ghost Stories. The closest Target to me is an hour away, so I don't wanna show up and the not have it, and I definitely want those new tracks. 9 just isn't enough, but I'm good with 12. Also happy to know that I only know 4 of the 12 tracks, instead of 4 of 9. Was looking a bit bleak at first so now I'm hoping to be a little more pleasantly surprised once I hear the whole album.

Who else has preordered theirs somewhere?

There is a Target 20 minutes from my house, but I preordered it just to be safe. When the album first became available on Target's site, it said only available online. I didn't want to take any chances.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

There is a Target 20 minutes from my house, but I preordered it just to be safe. When the album first became available on Target's site, it said only available online. I didn't want to take any chances.

Don't blame you.

By the way, are you the coldplaykb from YouTube with all the tutorials?

Yes I am! :)

You're fantastic dude. I learned to play quite a few songs on the piano from your tutorials back in the Viva days. I especially remember your Glass of Water tutorial, which was really handy at the time because you were the only one who had a decent one. Anyway, don't mean to get off topic, just wanted to say thanks for your work.

You're fantastic dude. I learned to play quite a few songs on the piano from your tutorials back in the Viva days. I especially remember your Glass of Water tutorial, which was really handy at the time because you were the only one who had a decent one. Anyway, don't mean to get off topic, just wanted to say thanks for your work.

I am very pleased to hear that! I am still working on tutorials, it's just I've been so busy with work school and other things, but I do plan on putting some up sooner than later. As of right now I am working on Trouble. Thanks for the compliments!

I am very pleased to hear that! I am still working on tutorials, it's just I've been so busy with work school and other things, but I do plan on putting some up sooner than later. As of right now I am working on Trouble. Thanks for the compliments!

You're welcome. I'll be watching for any new stuff. :)

Now that I've preordered this album, it seems like such a long time to have to wait for May 19th.

You're welcome. I'll be watching for any new stuff. :)

Now that I've preordered this album, it seems like such a long time to have to wait for May 19th.

Oh I know right! The news came out of nowhere. I was originally expecting the album in August or September, so May isn't too bad, but at the same time it still seems too far! Especially with this DVD and NBC special airing, my excitement levels are overloading, as I'm sure everyone else's are as well!