✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another's Arms

Tash

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Totally feel you. Admittedly, we all need to be more patient. We are but sharks flocking to the smell of blood.

That's what annoys me the most if you look at the top of this page I said "Coldplayers are so gullible, if i said I had it right now people would believe me" and I actually got PMs asking for the song.

How in the name of god does this person have it the STUDIO VERSION and why won't he just share it!!!!!! I'm so confused and angry I'm congry

I think that @ColdplayAtlas is making a HUGE mistake. It seems that he/she is just trying to prove that "he/she is special" because they have access to the studio version of the song before everybody else. And know, he/she decides to tease with some parts of the song. I mean, if you have such access to a special thing and you are a Coldplay fan account, you should (a) share it or (b) don't even say anything and don't share it.

I think that @ColdplayAtlas is making a HUGE mistake. It seems that he is just trying to prove that "he/she is special" because they had access to the studio version of the song before everybody else. And know, he/she decides to tease with some parts of the song. I mean, if you have such access to a special thing and you are a Coldplay fan account, you should (a) share it or (b) don't even say anything and don't share it.

Yeah you're dead right he's just beginning to annoy people with his high quality studio versions :red face:

I think that @ColdplayAtlas is making a HUGE mistake. It seems that he/she is just trying to prove that "he/she is special" because they have access to the studio version of the song before everybody else. And know, he/she decides to tease with some parts of the song. I mean, if you have such access to a special thing and you are a Coldplay fan account, you should (a) share it or (b) don't even say anything and don't share it.

i think the first 2 clips were in retaliation to users here doubting its legitimacy. But only 1 clip should've been shared if any at all IMO. The other clips were just 'show-off-ish" in my opinion.

No matter, a full out leak is due any day now.

i think the first 2 clips were in retaliation to users here doubting its legitimacy. But only 1 clip should've been shared if any at all IMO. The other clips were just 'show-off-ish" in my opinion. No matter, a full out leak is due any day now.

Is he a member on here???