Tash

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ they do look great!!

Directed by Campbell Hooper

Produced by Wilf Sweetland

Is it me, or does it look like this video was shot months ago? Maybe even when they played those L.A. shows, same stage perhaps?

I also feel that maybe in the darkness of this video, there will be some clues about the next era

Tweeted to Colplaying"

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying">@coldplaying</a> Ghost Story video clip was recorded in Sydney, Enmore Theatre at soundcheck. Spoke to Phil before the show and also have video!</p>— Samet Kolay (@samche07) <a href="https://twitter.com/samche07/status/528302629706035200">October 31, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I also feel that maybe in the darkness of this video, there will be some clues about the next era

Well a lot of people and myself included will be happy if the next album sounded like Ghost Story. I'm certain they're aware of the ubiquitously positive reaction to the song so maybe there is hope!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I listen this song in the last minutes. For me this song was thier only reminder of the first coldplay albums (Like ''Parachutes'' for example). And like the production of this song, the vibe of this song. When i analysed this lyrics, it's was a very anger and sad song about the Chris separation of his personal life and analysed himself in the lyrical content in all his souls and pain.