✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Story

Tash

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea idk why chris is afraid of making an album last an hour. I think its because he didnt think x+y was good and that was their longest album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different perceptions of why it wasn't good, perhaps. I think it was just that there were songs on it that weren't up to scratch or didn't necessarily need to be there because they didn't add anything significant to the album. But that may not be the real reason

Haha AROBTTH 2 would be the best thing ever!

Tread carefully, young one! I wouldn't like a total rehash. Reason why GS is good to me is that it also is improved by some of the developments made in the years since.

Haha, country? lol, I sort of know your meaning:0 isn't country native to US, maybe that's why they take it to Target release - kidding. But country doesn't do falsetto much, right :)

I guess im the only one who doesnt like this song. For me I really expected this song to be soft and melodic sort of like oceans considering what they are talking about. Second the melody is very repetitive. I must admit bias though because to me this song sounds too much like country music and I dont like country. Its not a bad song, but definitely not one of my favorites

Country? Haha nooo its not country. Even though I like music thats a bit country. Gives music such a warm sound.

Everything is great about this song. How it starts and then boom that guitar, drums: actual muuusic! Finally!

And its very coldplay. The enthusiasm/vibrance of the viva album, but also the beauty of the Rush album. I really love this. This is exactly the right combination. Its so uplifting, but so good as well.

Really really hope this is where they are going.

What ? Thats crazy! I doubt Coldplay would make country sounding music, you wouldnt be listening to it in my own property if thats the case go somewhere else find your own place not ours lol crazy.. I doubt its country sounding.. but i've heard worse examples..

Sorry if I sound bitchy having bad day with daughter and she's not going anywhere doing anything so im peeved off with people who expect her to, go find someone else to harrass there's a big world out there.