✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Story

Tash

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if the track or really the lyrics are written from Chris' perspective or Gwyneth's or a combination.

Might also be a fictional thing but, but it's kinda like Chris is describing a/his impossible relationship.

And the irony in it

This needs to be played live!

And for the love of all things good and sane, please please please let the next album sound like this and All Your Friends.

Now, come on the album is a perfect blend, these 3 add to it

This needs to be played live!

And for the love of all things good and sane, please please please let the next album sound like this and All Your Friends.

THIS!

It seems incredible to me that these are bonus tracks. This is the best Coldplay I've heard since VLVODAAHF.

Apart from the powerful lyrics the song reminds me in a good way of the Viva era.

In my opinion they should have swapped Magic and Ink with All Your Friends and Ghost Story.

I'm still not connected with ink and true love, but i like them, but i connected with all your friends and ghost story at first listen

i'm not gonna buy the album for now, i'm waiting for the deluxe edition i want these songs on my fucking album

Same here, just cancelled my order. Now I won't have the album tomorrow lololol :|

Hm... I was listening a few days ago on this itunes stream, and I thought I really like this album. The songs were dark, some of them very different what we know from them. Also today when I received my copy of the CD, I was very happy after listening to the album. But NOW I discovered those bonus songs, how can they leave them out? Okay it is a different sound, more happy, but it reminded me, that I like them this way the most! Amazing Song.

I keep coming back to this song... so. freaking. good. Everything about it! This could be a single, how it ended up as only an exclusive bonus track is craziness! If the bonus tracks would've been added to that side poll, Ghost Story would for sure be up in the high percentages. Lovely tune. Can't stop raving about it; I haven't instantly connected with a Coldplay song since Lovers in Japan, and this song does it for me. It's warm and endearing yet haunting and exciting. This is what Coldplay is about, this song. The whole band contributes raw, organic sound with confidence and I can't help but smile because this song is SO GOOD.