✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gods that other version is soooooooooooooooooo much better. You can hear acoustic guitar on verse 2, more Will, and absolute Jonny on chorus.

It's gonna be massive.

and people here worried thats its gonna be pure EDM, lol ... :p guitars are prominent in ASFOS. :D

I expect this to be the last time Chris plays anything new for fans! Way to go the idiots in the audience who recorded it, and the idiots who uploaded it and the idiots who shared it. I have no other words to describe you. Either buy tickets to go see them or get the album next month, it's not difficult to respect the wishes of Chris.

I really am annoyed because I'm finding it easy not to listen to it, and I don't see why others couldn't wait too.

I expect this to be the last time Chris plays anything new for fans! Way to go the idiots in the audience who recorded it, and the idiots who uploaded it and the idiots who shared it. I have no other words to describe you. Either buy tickets to go see them or get the album next month, it's not difficult to respect the wishes of Chris.

I really am annoyed because I'm finding it easy not to listen to it, and I don't see why others couldn't wait too.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!

my conscience is clear, i did not record it cuz i wasnt there, i never shared any links nor uploaded anythin ;)

all i did was listen to it and describe what it sounded like. ;) ;) ;)

i actually enjoy songs more when i hear snippets of it whether its on good quality or high quality. but yeah, didnt share any links or uploaded videos of it ;) my conscience is clear as distilled water

Maybe because we love them so much? I've told this some pages ago so I'll just quote myself now:

I think real fans, even who listened to it are respectful and thankful.

We wake up early to listen to livestreams, we buy everything, we listen to their interviews, we worry about their personal lives. In my case, I don't go mad when, living in South America, they cancel the tour here without giving any good explanation for the fans. And I still make whoever I can to listen to their music. I myself got them 10 or 11 new fans. I even didn't study as much as I should today just to listen to the broadcast of their shows. To listen to Clocks which I've already listened to a thousand times.

I don't see how listening a song played in a show I couldn't be because I live 2000 km far from makes me a bad person.

Depends on the view. If you mean "the Coldplay factor". It's there. More than anything. It's sadly happy, different from ETIAW.

If you mean PARA-PARA-POSERS. Yes. They will come in thousands.

nothing will be funnier than watching them be disappointed in songs like oceans because they are "boring" i think the other songs will keep them away, it's not like MX where they had 4 or 5 songs to rely on. This time they have just two songs lol

my conscience is clear, i did not record it cuz i wasnt there, i never shared any links nor uploaded anythin ;)

all i did was listen to it and describe what it sounded like. ;) ;) ;)

i actually enjoy songs more when i hear snippets of it whether its on good quality or high quality. but yeah, didnt share any links or uploaded videos of it ;) my conscience is clear as distilled water

I mean, if I were you I'd have ignored it all. Report everything you find and tell the people who are sharing it they shouldn't.

I'd say it's just those who listened who are missing out, but this has wider implications and unfortunately we as the fans have shown we can't be trusted.

nothing will be funnier than watching them be disappointed in songs like oceans because they are "boring" i think the other songs will keep them away, it's not like MX where they had 4 or 5 songs to rely on. This time they have just two songs lol

Haha, optimistic! I remember when Paradise came out. Me and my sister learnt it in a few days and NOBODY knew it. Even in October at a party people were like "What is this?!". Few months on and it was massive.

I'm past the point of caring that Coldplay have outside fans, but the ones closest to them (us) respect all their music for what it is, and actually the big hits just sound like any other song. Paradise, especially, when Charlie Brown was a better pop song. Charlie Brown deserved to be huge

Maybe because we love them so much? I've told this some pages ago so I'll just quote myself now:

You're justifying something that was wrong? I've spent hundreds on Coldplay stuff, been to the only concert I could go to and plan on going to the London show. The album is out NEXT MONTH, why couldn't you wait?

Hi guys

Thank you to all those respecting Chris' wishes, that's lovely to see!

I have reported the link to Parlophone's legal department & thank you so much for not sharing it.

If you spot any more, it'd be great if you could let me know.

:-)

x

Thanks for being on top of this. It's a few weeks people, have some patience. They put their trust in the people at the show. It's a shame a few of them couldn't respect the bands wishes though I'm sure the vast majority did.

I'd say it's just those who listened who are missing out, but this has wider implications and unfortunately we as the fans have shown we can't be trusted.

Oh man please, your're being so funny now. 1-It has been told a thousand times: it's not only hardcore fans who go to the shows. Take Dom Quixote or Spanish Rain as you prefer. I'd never had a chance to go to a concert where it was played, so, I as a fan don't have the right to listen to it? I know ASFoS will be released but I don't see why some can hear and some can't. 2-you're talking like if we kidnapped one of their children, come on, everybody will still buy that album, everybody will still go to the shows, the song will sill be #1 worldwide. Why shoud I as a fan feel bad for listening to something others could listen and I've been waiting for years?